University College London (UCL) is gratified to proclaim the founding of a new scholarship program for the 2018-2019 academic year. The Access Opportunity Scholarship. The scholarship intends to support those, who because of their immigration status is not able to secure student loans for their higher education.
- Country: London, UK
- Organization: University College London
- Course Level: Any UCL undergraduate programme
- Eligible Countries: Asylum seekers, children of asylum seekers, or unaccompanied asylum-seeking children
The scholarship will consist of full tuition fees and a living allowance of £11,000 per year for the average duration of your programme at UCL. Annual renewal of the scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
Following are the eligibility for this program.
- Holding a proposal for a place at a University College London (UCL) undergraduate programme and;
- Asylum seekers, children of asylum seekers or unaccompanied asylum-seeking children who are seeking asylum in the UK OR forced migrants who are based in the UK and have been conceded a temporary form of allowance as the result of an asylum or human rights application (e.g., there are limited leave to remain, discretionary leave to remain, humanitarian protection) and
- Unable to access student finance (tuition fee or maintenance loan) because of immigration status.
- Finish the application form and attach all the documentation which are required and it should be submitted by email to UCL ( [email protected] ).
- For all the information related to downloading the application for or about the documentation, please click on “Official Link.”
Friday, 6 July 2018 5:00 (UK time).
[button-brown url=”https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/scholarships/undergraduate/access_opportunity_scholarship_folder” target=”_self” position=”left”]Official Link[/button-brown]