Applications Invite for the Acumen Fellowship Program. The Acumen Fellowship Program is a severe authority improvement program for social changemakers. It is a wholly subsidized partnership program. As of now working in Colombia, East Africa, India, Pakistan, and West Africa, the Fellows Program prepares pioneers from the nation over or district with the information, aptitudes, and network to wind up more dynamic, communitarian operators of progress. Their Fellows Program is a one-year authority advancement program intended to interface and develop a pipeline of social changemakers who are focused on handling neediness in their networks. The program design center on group-based learning, self-reflection, and real-world application. They’re Equipping Extraordinary leaders with the capacity to transform society positively.
- Organization: Acumen Fellowship Program
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Course Duration: 1-year program
- Eligible Countries: Colombia, East Africa, West Africa, India, and Pakistan.
- Acumen covers all-program related expenses during the fellowship year. It includes all costs associated with the seminars including lodging, food, transportation & visas
- Their Fellows Program centers around five in-person seminars design to improve individuals’ capacity to innovate and drive change while remaining in their full-time jobs
- Fellows receive training, practical tools, and the space to explore their leadership journeys while connecting with innovators across Acumen’s local and global communities
- Their unique virtual content enables Fellows to connect with peers and continue developing the skills to make a lasting social impact between seminars
- They provide the space and security for Fellows to practice self-reflection, broaden their perspectives and identify areas for personal development
- They design content that focuses on being relevant and applicable to Fellows’ everyday lives and social impact work.
- Building a pipeline of pioneers who comprehend what it takes to make enduring social change developing leaders who challenge the status quo and inspire their communities to create a better future
- Social entrepreneurs, social intrapreneurs, and organizational builders.
- Social business people: have propelled or lead their social change activities.
- Social, ambitious innovators: Are running a social change activity inside a current association.
- Organizational manufacturers Are an essential piece of building a social change association, however, don’t assume an establishing part.
- Individuals who have a shown history of effect, duty and strong association with the district.
- Fellows can originate from various social, geographic and financial foundations and work in any segment, and they should be focused on closure neediness in their locale through their work
- Committed individuals ready to undergo an intensive year-long personal transformation and leadership journey followed by an induction into the larger Fellows Community.
- Individuals who dare to do what’s right, not what’s comfortable, to create positive change in their region.
- People who are influencing a long haul to play at framework level effect and are looking for the administration abilities and good creative energy to get it going.
- Individuals everything being equal and instruction levels who can take an interest in a program led in English.
- Apply online through the given link
- September 9, 2018.