New Zealand has opened its doors for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021. Scholarship at the University of Auckland New Zealand is offered by ADB. All the expenses will be covered by The Asian Development which was established in 1998. The Asian Development Bank Scholarship is funded by the Japanese Government. The students from Asian countries are awarded by the them with scholarship.They award scholarships to Students from Asian Countries. The Asian Development Bank Scholarship funds 2 years of Master program.
After completing their degree, the Participants are expected to return to their countries. The scholarship aims at providing opportunities to ADB Developing member countries. Those Who have completed their Bachelors degree are eligible for this scholarship.
The postgraduate study is offered by the ADB Scholarship. The Fields for study offered by the scholarship are following i.e. Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and other Development Related Fields. You Must be a National of ADB Member Countries. You can Check on Google about ADB Current Member Countries.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship in New Zealand Details
- Scholarship Country: New Zealand
- University: University of Auckland
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 19th July 2020
Field of Study Available
The following field of study are offered by the Asian Development Bank at the University of Auckland New Zealand.
- Master’s degree in public health
- Master’s degree in science (Environmental Science)
- Master’s degree of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master’s degree in International Business
- Master’s degree in Engineering.
ADB Scholarship is a fully Funded scholarship which covers all the expenses and provide scholarships opportunities to all the Students from the Asian Development Bank’s Member Countries.
The Following are the Expenses, that ADB will cover for the Duration of the Scholarship.
- University of Auckland’s tuition fee.
- Travelling expenses from home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic living expenses in Auckland.
- Health security and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Travelling expenses from Auckland, New Zealand, to the applicant’s home country at the end of his/her course of study.
- A special grant may be given for the thesis preparation to the students engaged in research.
- Those who have a Nationality of ADB Member Countries, are eligible for ADB scholorship. One can check about ADB Current Member Countries on Google.
- Gaining admission in the Approved Master Programs, mentioned above at the University of Auckland is necessary.
- Having bachelors’ degree
- Having Full-time Professional Experience of at 2 years is necessary.
- English proficiency is a must.
- Age Limit: 30years
- After the completion of the program, the applicant has to return to his country.
Required Documents for the Admission
- Application Form completely filled.
- Auckland University offer’s copy
- Bachelorette degree from home country’s university and transcripts.
- Employment certificate
- Income certificate issued by the Company
- Passport’s copy
- Valid IELTS Test
The last date for application submission for the ADB scholarship in New Zealand is 19th July 2020
- The selection process of the scholarship will take place between 22 July – 27 Sep 2020
- Qualified Applicants will be notified by November 2020
How to Apply for Scholarship
The Application Form along with the all above mentioned documents must be Submitted by Post to the University of Auckland till 19th July 2020.
You can check the OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF ADB NEW ZEALAND