The Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan is inviting International Students after Apply for the Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019. The Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019 From Government over Republic on Azerbaijan pleasure cover whole the expenses.
The Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019 will cover Round Airfare Flights Tickets, Full Tuition Fee, Accommodation, Meals, Medical Insurance, Visa and Registration cost. This Scholarship is Funded with the aid of the Government regarding Azerbaijan imparting Bachelor’s, Masters then Doctoral programmes between all Fields.
A vast range regarding fields is included, certain so data technology yet engineering, enterprise studies, masses and worldwide affairs, etc. Selection of applicants pleasure consist of a stricture of capabilities and assisting documents, or an on-line then Skype interview.
Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019 Details
Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters & Doctoral
Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
Organization: Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Deadline:15th February 2019
Fields of Study
A great range about fields are included, such as Information Technology & Engineering, Business Studies, Public and International Affairs, etc.
Please refer to the List of participating Universities in Azerbaijan for available courses, eligibility and admission requirements. Studies in Medicine are excluded and will not be considered.
The Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019 is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Azerbaijan & will cover all the expenses
- Tuition fees
- International Flight (once a year, economy class)
- Monthly Stipend to the value of 800 AZN (which includes meals, accommodation and living expenses)
- Medical Insurance
- Visa and registration costs
Who can apply?
- Citizen of Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) countries (this includes South Africa). Click Here Check If Your Country is a Member or NOT.
- For Undergraduateprogrammes, applicants must be younger than 25 years old
- For Master’s programmes, applicants must be younger than 30 years old
- For Doctoral programmes, applicants must be younger than 35 years old
Selection Procedure & Results
- Review of the Relevant Documents
- Interview (Online, Skype)
- Results will be declared Early July 2019
How to Apply
Applicants should full the Azerbaijan Scholarship Programme Application Form and connect the required aiding documents, or post to the respective embassies in Your Country.
15 February 2019.