Islamabad: Bahria University Islamabad has announced the scholarships and Financial Assistance program of worth Rs: 25 Million per year.
In consonance with our community and social responsibilities, and to afford equal opportunities to students coming from weak financial backgrounds, Bahria University offers Financial Assistance and Merit scholarships, to the tune of Rs. 25Million annually, to its Under & Post-Graduate Programmes.
Also, Visit these Pakistani Scholarships:
- Country: Pakistan
- University: Bahria University Islamabad
-Following are the eligibility criteria to apply for Financial Assistance Scholarship Program:
1. Student shall appear before the Central Selection Committee (CSC) to justify financial assistance. Procedure for submission of application is given on Bahria University web site.
2. Students have to obtain minimum 2.5 GPA in the first semester and at least 2.5 CGPA in the remaining semesters. If the students fail to maintain 2.5 CGPA in the remaining semesters their scholarship shall be withheld till such time they improve upon their grades.
3. For fresh intake, results of their Matric and FA/FSc. will be considered for award of scholarship.
4. The students should have at least 80% attendance.
5. Students of all programs are eligible for Financial Assistance Scholarship Program except MBA Professionals, MBA Pharma, MBA Maritime & MBA Executives.
How to Apply:
[button-brown url=”https://www.bahria.edu.pk/buic/scholarships/” target=”_self” position=”left”]official link[/button-brown]