Call for invitation for Baku International Winter School 2019 in Azerbaijan. The Baku international winter school is the fascinating cultural exchange program. It is the ultimate chance for all the students from all over the world to acquire knowledge and meet new people. The communication language of the winter school is English, but you can apply without IELTS/TOEFL. This winter school will last from 12 February 2019 to 21 February 2019.
Baku International Multiculturalism Centrehas organized the international winter school for the students and research workers to make tremendous progress in the study of multiculturalism in general. It’s the ultimate chance to explore new topics regarding Azerbaijani multiculturalism.
If you want to promote your culture, to absorb new culture and want to analyze new world then apply for Baku international winter school as soon as possible. some other countries are offering fully funded summer schools. You can apply for Hansen Summer Institute [Fully Funded Summer Exchange Program in USA], DESY Summer internship in Germany, Fully Funded Summer School 2019 in Mauritius.
- Host country : Azerbaijan
- Venue : Baku
- Dates: 12 February to 21 February 2019
- Duration: 10 days
- Deadline: 31st December 2018
OBJECTIVES OF THE BAKU WINTER SCHOOL:
The main aim of the winter school is the reunion of the “Azerbaijani multiculturalism” . There would be communal lectures and participants will be allowed to travel to region and analyze the customs and traditions of different ethnic and religious groups. It’s the best chance to experience the realities of Azerbaijan. We will feature the following main objectives of winter school:
- Providing theoretical and practical knowledge about Azerbaijani multiculturalism.
- Raising awareness about the university course “Azerbaijani multiculturalism
- Bringing together all students and researchers who are scholarly and practically interested in multiculturalism.
Significance of winter school:
- Student will gain the practical experience which will help the students to understand better in the study of Azerbaijani multiculturalism.
- The winter school give the best opportunity to his students to collects material regarding the Azerbaijan culture, history and ethnography.
- Likewise, students will be offered activities like sports, sightseeing and leisure.
- Students will be permitting to share their experience in the winter school.
- Students who will complete the program successfully will receive the certificate at the end of the winter school.
- All expenses — travel, accommodation and meals will be covered by the Baku International Multiculturalism Centre.
- Undergraduate, Graduate and Ph.D. Students aged 18-35, academically motivated, fluent in English, who are willing to expand their knowledge and are eager to learn the model of Azerbaijani multiculturalism.
Note: All students are eligible to participate in the Winter School, but the preference will be given to those who have attended the “Azerbaijani Multiculturalism” course.
The course of “Azerbaijani multiculturalism” has already been delivered at the following universities around the world:
- Sapienza University in Rome – İtaly
- Wroclaw University – Poland
- Charles University in Prague – The Czech Republic
- University of Educational Sciences – Lithuania
- Ural Federal University – Russia
- Sofia University – Bulgaria
- Tbilisi State University – Georgia
- Belarus State University – Belarus
- Fribourg University – Switzerland
- Poltava University of Economics and Trade – Ukraine
- Erciyes University – Turkey
- Lusofona University of Humanities and Technologies – Portugal
- Augsburg University – Germany
- University of Wurzburg – Germany
- University of Malmo – Sweden
- Gadjah Mada University – Indonesia
- Sri Sri University – India
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi – Romania.
The main criterion for selection is the applicant’s success in writing an essay (not less than 400 words)
We offer the following topics for Applicants’ own choice:
- Sources of Azerbaijani Multiculturalism
- Azerbaijani Model of multiculturalism in comparison with other models in the world
- Ethnic Diversity in Azerbaijan
- How Azerbaijani multiculturalism is viewed from your country
- Religious diversity in Azerbaijan.
HOW TO APPLY
Filled application forms and essays must be sent to email@example.com and email subject line must be formatted as follows: WS2019
Kindly note that your application will only be considered if:
- Your application documents are in PDF format.
- Your passport copy is attached.
The deadline to apply is 31 December 2018 till 23:59 (local time).