International students are eligible to apply to the scholarship offered by the Central Queensland University, the capstone editing textbook grant for international students. This scholarship will be provided to the applicants on the need basis. It’s a scholarship for the full time students, the part time students is only eligible if they can demonstrate the career commitments well or if your medical condition did not fill the full time study conditions.
Level of degree: this scholarship is available to all the undergraduate students
Study Fields: this scholarship is provided in every subject offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: $3,000 ($1,000 gift voucher to the Co-Op Book Store per year)
Eligible Nationalities: scholarship is available for international students
How are Eligible
Those who fulfill the criteria given below are eligible to The Central Queensland University scholarship
- You should be the student of undergraduate degree at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- You can be internal or external student
- Both domestic and international students are eligible
- It’s a scholarship for the full time students, the part time students is only eligible if they can demonstrate the career commitments well or if your medical condition did not fill the full time study conditions.
- A $1000 gift voucher will be received by the full time students as long as you are studying full time there in the university. Full time students is must for the grant
- If you are the employee or contractor of Capstone Editing you are not eligible to apply to this scholarship.
English Language Requirements
The applicant must be the good English speaker
- Applications area unit open all year. The provision is awarded on one Feb every year, with the recipient chosen from among the applications from the previous twelve months.
- The Capstone redaction Textbook Grant for collegian Students is awarded on the muse of financial want. Every utility are cautiously assessed. The profitable mortal is chosen at the only real discretion of Capstone redaction, and this selection is final.
- For further records and to use,
- If you’ve got any queries, please 1st visit the Scholarship and Grants Program space of our FAQs.
- If you all the same have queries or need any longer records once reading our FAQs,
31st December, 2018