Ministry of Education & Culture offers Darmasiswa indonesian Scholarship. The Scholarship is offered by the Government of Indonesia to all International Students. It is a good Opportunity to Study in Indonesia.Applications are available for the Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship 2019.
Its aim is to promote and increase the interest in culture, language, art, and of Indonesia among the youth of other countries. It also aims to make stronger cultural links and understanding among participating countries.
The counteries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia this ScholarshipProgram 2019 offers to all foreign students to study Indonesian language (Bahasa Indonesia), art and culture in 71 universities in 2019. Further information of Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship 2019 is given below:
DARMASISWA INDONESIAN SCHOLORSHIP 2019 DETAILS
- Scholarship by: Ministry of Education & Culture, Republic of Indonesia
- Duration: 10 Months (29 August until 30th August 2019)
- Country: Indonesia
- Deadline: 1st March 2019
COVERAGE OF DARMASISWA SCHOLORSHIP
- 2 groups are made for the monthly stipend: Group 1: Rp. 2.950.000,- (Batam, Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Denpasar, Makassar, Manado, Bogor, Cikarang, Ambon), Group 2: Rp. 2.550.000,- (Aceh, Padang, Palembang, Purwokerto, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Surakarta, Malang, Samarinda)
- During the Orientation Program if time arrival in time with the schedule from the Ministry of Education and Culture, students will be provided with accommodation and transportation .
- When attending the Orientation Program, students will get a settlement allowance.
- Ministry of Education and Culture will support the student’s legal permit arrangement with the help of the Host University.
- Students may look around assistance from Host University in searching a house/room to rent which is included in the monthly stipend.
- A valid passport – Minimum 2 years expiration date.
- Recommendation Letter From Education Institution / Professional Institution on official letterhead and signature (in English)
- Writing an essay about the purpose of study (in English or Bahasa Indonesia maximum 500 words).
- Last academic transcript and certificates (in English)
- Curriculum vitae/resume (in English)
- Medical certificate (in English)
- English Language certificate (if applicable)
- Other certificates that related to the field you’re applying (if applicable)
- Students will be preferred.
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent
- Age ranges from 17-35 years.
- Applicant should be able to communicate in English and additional Bahasa Indonesia, must have English language proficiency certificate (TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS is not mandatory) other certificates are also acceptable.
- Applicant must have good health condition and cleared all Medical tests.
- Applicant should be unmarried.
- Applicant must have basic knowledge of the field in which he/she is applying.
TIMELINE AND SCHEDULE
- Online registration – 1 January 2019 until 1 March 2019
- Interview at related KBRI/KJRI – 4 March 2019 until 15 March 2019
- Selection by the University (online) – 18 March 2019 until 3 April 2019
- Announcement – 10 April 2019
- Attendance confirmation – 10 April 2019 until 30 April 2019
- Final Announcement – 6 May 2019
- Flight itinerary confirmation – 7 May 2019 until 1 August 2019
- Arrival at Jakarta, Indonesia – 28 August 2019
- Orientation program at Jakarta, Indonesia – 29 until 30 August 2019\