Applications proposed for Pakistan HEC-QMUL Ph.D. scholarship just for Pakistani students. Full educational cost expenses and an incomplete stipend (£10,200/yr) are accessible.
The Queen Mary University of London is an open research college in London, England, and a constituent school of the government University of London. It goes back to the establishment of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
The competitor ought to have an incredible summon of English dialect. In this manner, the application ought to write in English.
Course Level: Ph.D. programme.
Course Duration: 3-4 years
No. Of scholarships: (Up to ) 36 per year scholarships are present.
Eligible Countries: Available to Pakistani nationals. ( P.S # Scholarship can apply in the UK)
Field of study
• School of Biological and Chemical Sciences
• School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
• School of Engineering and Materials Science
• School of Mathematical Sciences
• School of Physics and Astronomy
• School of Business and Management
• School of Economics and Finance
• School of Geography
• School of Languages Linguistics and Film
• School of Law (Law and Centre for Commercial Law Studies)
- The together financed grants will cover the educational cost charges and give a stipend of £10,200 (£850/month) to contribute towards the researcher’s living expenses. Ruler Mary forgoes the payments, and HEC pays the tip.
- And just in case there might be any financial issue due to which your study might get affected than the candidate but solve it first to secure their UK visa and continue their education in Queen Mary.
• Pakistani/AJK nationals
• Candidates must have minimum Eighteen years of education (i.e., MS / ME/ MPhil)
• Maximum two-second divisions throughout the academic career
• ?Maximum age:
• 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector Universities/Colleges and employees of the public sector R & D organizations
• 35 years for all others
• The nominees must obtain 50 or above 50 marks in the HEC test for scholarship
• The applicants who have applied for other program/scholarship are not qualified for this
• The candidate must have obtained the essential qualification on or before
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application in English will be preferred.
How to Apply:
You should first apply to the HEC Pakistan.
Their plans have a few calls for applications consistently, so please check their site for the points of interest of the dates and subject criteria for each demand. We are glad to help competitors with their exploration recommendations, and intrigued candidates should contact the appropriate school. Full subtle elements of these criteria and the application procedure are accessible on the HEC site
• If HEC shortlists you, you should then apply to QMUL online for admission onto a Ph.D. programme. Full details of how to apply are available online. Candidates are advised to contact potential supervisors via email before submitting an online application. It will enhance your chances of selection.
• If the proposed supervisor is interested in your proposal and you meet the eligibility requirements for the programme, you will then interview via Skype or phone.
• Following the interview, if the supervisor wishes to take the candidate on they will ask the department to make an offer. In some circumstances, there will not be the capacity to make an offer to all those approved by a supervisor.
• If you made an offer, admissions would send you an email. You should then give this to HEC who will generate a Provisional Award Letter.
• Send this official pdf letter from HEC to research-admissions-at-qmul.ac.uk as proof of funding, and they will remove the funding condition from your offer. If you meet all other requirements (e.g., English language), then you will be made an unconditional offer.
• Then you can apply for your CAS and start the visa process.
- You will receive multiple calls from HEC