A scholarship is available in the Thailand University of Walailak. This university is one the Well-known university in Thailand. The scholarship is for undergraduate students. Please follow each and every step before submitting the request.
Admissions are open for the next semester at Walailak University International college. Scholarships are award full occupied and Unfinished Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarships to full-time undergraduate students for session os 2018 to 2021.
“THERE IS NO NEED OF IELTS or TOEFL.”
Your Tuition fees, laboratory fees, library fees, computer center fees, various sport center
fees, on-campus transportation fees, and accident insurance fees will be Covered in Walailak University Scholarship Thailand.
All your fees will be covered in scholarship “the University Tuition fees, laboratory fees, library fees, computer center fees, various sport center
fees, on-campus transportation fees, and accident insurance fees”
University and degree details.
- Country: Thailand
- University: Walailak University
- Duration: 4 Years (Undergraduate)
- Starting Date: 7 January 2019
- Nationality: All Nationalities are eligible
Following courses are offered at Walailak University Scholarship Thailand
Note: All courses will be in the English language.
- Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A)
- Law and Legal Applications (LL.B.)
It will be on merit and the committee has the right to decide whether to award a Full or a Limited scholarship.
Tuition Fee Abandonment Scholarship to qualified applicants. Once made, the decisions are final and unappealable.
- high school diploma from a G12 high school program or corresponding,
- high school GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale or corresponding,
- knowledge of the English language,
- Legal passport or ID card (for Thai nationals).
Applicants who want to study engineering should have,
GPA should be 3.30 on a 4.0 in high school in mathematics and physics.
Applicants to Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management study program are made-up:
GPA should be 3.30 on a 4.0 in high school in mathematics.
How to apply.
Send your documents on the following below link ( translate it in English or Thai where necessary)
- High school diploma from a G12 high school program or an equivalent.
- High school transcripts with GPA.
- A certificate of English language skill
- Home address and National Identification Number
- Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
kindly fill the subject line in the form as “Scholarship Application” and mention the curse in which you want to study example: Digital Innovation Engineering
22 October 2018.
Complete the scholarship requirements and send your documents t the following link.