The scholarships will award to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form
Applications invited from International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Sheffield Hallam University, UK.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Organization: Sheffield Hallam University
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Course Duration: Undergraduate ( 4 Years) and Postgraduate ( 3-4 years)
- Eligible Countries: International
Field of study
- All full-time courses of undergraduate and postgraduate offered at the University.
- A partial fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and annually of an undergraduate study.
1. Should accept an offer for a full-time of an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
2. Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student
3. For Postgraduate – must achieve a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
4. Undergraduate just – have made the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
5. Be entirely self-funding your studies. For further any inquiry you can see the FAQs section
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for January 2019, please follow these steps
• Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not involved for a class, you can also visit our online outline ( Prospectus)
• You should Analyse yourself that are you eligible for this scholarships by reading the point mentioned above
• When you have accepted a scholarship to study on a course respectively then from the official website of the scholarship fil the form before the deadline
• Send your academic transcripts to [email protected] by 1 November 2018
• You will notice if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.
- 1st November 2018 for January 2019 Intake
[button-red url=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdE93HFel7Bcrj3hCAYbOaqiOwgZEkgQbw7pVdQsy_tjxuCYQ/viewform” target=”_self” position=”left”]Apply Now[/button-red]
[button-brown url=”https://www.shu.ac.uk/International/Fees-scholarships-and-discounts/Scholarships-discounts-and-bursaries/Transform-Together-Scholarships” target=”_self” position=”left”]Official Link[/button-brown]