An international internship Fully Funded OIST Internship in Japan is introduced by Japan for all the international students. This internship will be taken at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST). The organization will cover all the expenses of the candidates. The length of the internship will be between 2 and 6 months in Japan.
No extension will be given to any student. It is the paid internship and international students will also get great opportunities for their future career. All graduate and undergraduate students are eligible to apply to the OIST Internship in Japan.
Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
Cost: Fully Funded
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
Available Fields: Multiple Fields
OIST Internship provides the applicants with the alots of opportunities in different fields for both graduate and undergraduate students. Students will gain different experiences and will get training of different techniques. All students will be the supervision of professors of OSIT.
- Every student who is enrolled in a Graduate Degree program whether in any Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, or vocational schools.
- Every student who is enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program whether in any Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, or vocational schools in Japan OR
- Recently Graduates are also eligible to apply.
- Those who are currently enrolled students then they must have approval from their home institution.
It is paid internship in Japan all of the cost of the internship will be paid by the OSIT institution. Which includes?
- Air tickets for the selected candidates.
- Visa support
- Housing accommodation expenses
- Commuting support
- Allowance (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY per day (taxable)
Required Application Materials
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
- Curriculum Vitae Sheet– OIST CV SHEET
- Personal Statement– STATEMENT SHEET
- Academic Transcript– a scan of your current academics should have to be uploaded in PDF format. Those who are yet not graduated an unofficial transcript can be accepted.
- Recommendation Letter– A reference letter from any professional of your fields is required. Note that you have not sent the recommendation letter until the submission of your application form. Applicants will be automatically notified by the application system when a letter of recommendation is received.
- ID Photo– Passport Size photograph
How to Apply for OIST Internship in Japan 2019
Application is through online way and all the required documents should be uploaded with the application form.
Application Deadline is 15th November 2018
Result will be announced on December 15, 2018.