The GIZ is working on behalf of German Government in Pakistan as a result of the bilateral agreement signed in 1972 between these two countries. The FIP is working as part of the GIZ to improve the capacity of qualified women in Pakistan by improving their ability to integrate into job market. Last Date to Apply for GIZ Internship Program 2018 is 12th of June 2018.
- International Water Stewardship Program
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Project
- Labour Standards Program
- Risk Management Office
- Support to Local Governance Program
- The detail of internship can be accessed at http://bit.do/gizpakjobs
- Having completed bachelor’s degree 6 months before or in progress.
- Limited or no comparable experience in related field.
- Proof of relevant research/project work in the form of a concept note and/or report.
- Good knowledge of English and Urdu (written, spoken and understanding), whereas knowledge of Pashtu language will be an asset for opportunities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Excellent working knowledge of information and communication technology (ICT) (related software, phone, fax, email and internet) and computer application (e.g. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Click on the Apply Now to know about the detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) outlining the nature of various internship opportunities available within GIZ Pakistan.
How to Apply
- Apply before 12th of June 2018.
- Application clearly mentioning the reference no.
- Preferred duty station (city) for the internship on the envelope.
- Motivation letter and CV to be sent at P.O. Box 2993, Islamabad.
[button-brown url=”http://18.104.22.168/ad@123/jobs.aspx” target=”_self” position=”left”]Apply link[/button-brown]
NOTE:- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Electronic submission is not accepted.