The Goethe Goes Global grant for Master’s projects is groundbreaking and exceptional in the academic of Germany. The reason for the scholarships is to cultivate your scholarly vocation and bolster you amid your lord’s investigations.
- Country: Germany
- Organisation: Goethe University in Germany
- Course Level: Master’s programme
- Course Duration: 2 years
- No.of Scholarships: In this programme, up to 20 scholarships awarded per year.
Fields of study
- From 2018 onwards Goethe Goes Global Scholarship can be awarded for all consecutive master’s programmes offered at Goethe University. See the full list here
The Goethe Goes Global Scholarship offers:
- A monthly scholarship amount of 1,000€ for the standard period of a master’s programme at Goethe-University (generally two years)
- Support and orientation from an experienced master’s student buddy during your studies
- Access to seminars focusing on professional skills at our Graduate Academy (GRADE), usually open only to Ph.D. students and postdocs
- Access to an innovative research environment and networks that connect you with fellow scholarship holders and other advanced researchers
- Career support through Goethe University’s Research Support Office
- Must have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a university outside Germany
- You’re looking for an exciting master’s programme and are considering a Ph.D.
- You see for a venturing stone to begin an effectual, worldwide vocation and subsidizing for your lord’s program.
- You’re knowledgeable in your scholastic teach and are especially intrigued by the look into
- You need a stage to trade thoughts with other global scientists about the subjects you are energetic about
- You are looking for hands-on involvement in investigating under the supervision of amazing teachers in a famous college with best in class offices
- You are highly motivated to conduct research
To fit the bill for admission to a Master’s program at Goethe University, you should have officially finished a Bachelor’s degree (or another program at an equal level) in a pertinent field, and have passed the choice procedure of the separate application.
It would be ideal if you check which Master degree program you occupied with and whether you meet the application prerequisites, for example, dialect abilities, academic foundation, and so on.
Since the grant application is a piece of the ace’s program application, you should first begin an application for your coveted program. It means you either follow procedure number 1 or number 2 down below, depending on the programme you choose.
- For programmes that require an online application via uni-assist, the scholarship application found within the master’s programme application. All the primary documents for this scholarship application must be submitted online. No hard copies were required! All the documents necessary for the master’s programme application must be submitted online and sent to uni-assist in Berlin as hard copies.
- For this degree you have to apply directly through their department, you can submit your scholarship form along with your master’s programme application to the department. And before submitting, please make sure that you have visited the official site of the scholarships and have read all the instruction mention on it
The scholarship due date is the same date from the application due date for the master’s program you apply. Each master’s program has its application due date, and it is liable to change.
It is essential to visit the official site (connect found underneath) to get to the application shape and for nitty-gritty data on the best way to apply for this grant.
[button-brown url=”http://www.goethe-university-frankfurt.de/61645104/04-What-we-offer” target=”_self” position=”left”]Official Link[/button-brown]