Applicants are invited to the application to theHEC Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019. It is the fully funded international scholarship in Azerbaijan. As Azerbaijan is accepting the application from Pakistani students and from all over the world for undergraduate, graduate and Doctoral level studies. No IELTS/TOEFL is required. But if your language proficiency in English then you must attach the Language proficiency certificate which you will obtain from your last attending university.
The organizers will cover full tuition fee, accommodation, flights cost, meals, medical insurance, visa and registration cost.
Organization:Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan International Development Agency
LIST OF ENGAGED UNIVERSITIES:
- ADA University – http://www.ada.edu.az/en-US/Pages/home.aspx
• Azerbaijan University of Languages – http://adu.edu.az/en/
• Azerbaijan State Agricultural University – http://www.adau.edu.az/
• Azerbaijan State University of Economics – http://unec.edu.az/en/
• Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts – http://www.admiu.edu.az/en.php
• Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University – http://www.asoiu.edu.az/en
• Baku Higher Oil School – http://www.bhos.edu.az/en/index
• Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University – http://www.adpu.edu.az/
• Azerbaijan Arts Academy – https://www.azra.edu.az/eng
• Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction – http://azmiu.edu.az/?lang=en
• Azerbaijan National Conservatory – http://conservatory.edu.az/en
• Azerbaijan Technical University – http://aztu.edu.az/azp/
• Azerbaijan Medical University – http://amu.edu.az/en
• Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management – http://atmu.edu.az/
• Baku Engineering University – http://beu.edu.az/en/
• Baku Slavic University – http://bsu-uni.edu.az/en/
• Nakhchivan State University – http://ndu.edu.az//en/
• Baku Music Academy named after Uzeyir Hajibeyov – http://musicacademy.edu.az/
• Western Caspian University – http://wcu.edu.az/en
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Master’s Degree’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
This program will provide following financial support to candidates
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation and utilities costs (800 AZN)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
- Age limit:
- Bachelor’s candidates must not exceed 22 years
- Master’s candidates should not exceed 30 years
- PhD candidates should not exceed 35 years.
- For Undergraduate program candidate must have passed FA/Fsc. exam (12 years education)
- For Master’s program candidate must have passed 04-yearbachelor’s degree (16 years education)
- For Doctoral program candidate must be a MS/MPhil degree holder (17-18 years education)
- Attested copies of Certificates/Transcript/Degrees must be attached. Attesting authorities must be IBCC or HEC. Equivalence of O & A level is mandatory by IBCC.
- Candidate must have good command in the language of the institution of study and can conduct scientific work in it.
HOW TO APPLY
· Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa.
- After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal.
- After submission of the application, get its printed copy and Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad
- Download the application form from here: General Appli cation Form.pdf .
- Fill the same application form and make two sets of printed online application forms in spiral binding (02 sets of application one each in a separate spiral binding).
- Also attach copy of following documents with each set of application
- All Educational Documents. (Transcripts & Degrees)
- Copy of Passport.
- Medical Certificate
- CV/Resume (one page)
- Motivation Letter
- HEC preferred equal opportunities but females are more encouraged to apply.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants based on selection criteria, highest academic merit, and the number of scholarship slots allocated for Pakistani students.
- Final selection will be made by the donor country. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted.
- Review of the relevant documents
- Interviews (online/Skype)
- The candidates will be informed about the results by early July 2019
15th January 2019.