Higher Education Commission Pakistan (HEC-Pakistan) has invited applications for its China Road and Bridge Corporation Scholarships Program 2018. The scholarships are being offered in the fields of engineering studies and at South East University, China. Deadline for submission of applications for CRBC Scholarships is 2 July 2018.
Chinese suppliers Road and Bridge Company (CRBC), Peoples Republic of China, one of the four large-scale, state-owned companies in China who developed the international construction market, mainly focusing on contracting of roads, bridges, slots, railways, airports, tunnels etc. and has offered fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students to study Master’s degree programme in Southeast University, China.
South East University China: Southeast University is one of the Higher Education Institution first established in China which is key university of nationwide directly administered by the Central Government and subordinated to Ministry of Education, and is among the famed eight construction universities, first rank in national key discipline of traffic engineering in China
Programs Offered: The South East University China is currently offering the following nine programs:
- Transportation Planning and Management
- Highway and Railway Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Bridge and Tunnel Engineering
- Traffic Information Engineering and Control (ITS)
- Vehicle Operation Engineering
- Goedesy and Surveying Engineering
- Port, Waterway and Coastal Engineering
- Cartography and Geographic Information Engineering
Scholarship Coverage: The Scholarship will sponsor up to 30 students who meets the admission criteria for the Master’s degree programs, starting from the entering cohort of fall 2018. The Scholarship will cover the following:
- the tuition,
- return airfare and
- Living stipend (standard to be decided by CRBC/funding partner) for all Pakistani awardees. Please note that the living expenses standard shall be decided by CRBC as per the actual situation, the expenses exceeding the standard during study in china shall be borne by students.
Duration of the Programme: The duration of the Scholarship Program is valid for maximum two academic years for the period of 2018 to 2020 starting from fall 2018.
Deadline: 2 July 2018