Except for health/medicine, this Scholarship is For Bachelor’s, Masters and Ph.D. Programmes for specified fields of studies . Applications are available for the HEC Saudi Scholarship Program For Pakistani Students (KSA) 2019.
Students from All over Pakistan are eligible for the Saudi Arabia Scholarship. to further enhance bi-lateral educational ties between two friendly countries,it is a great friendly gesture from KSA i.e. Saudia Arabia and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
No Gender restriction. Both Male & Female Students can apply .
HEC SAUDI SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2019 DETAILS
- Scholarship by: HEC & Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Classes Start: September/October 2019
All courses are available in different saudi universities. It is a great opportunity for students to study free in saudia.
FINANCIAL BENEFITS & SCHOLARSHIP
- Accommodation, educational, Social & Cultural Training & Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be provided.
- For the Students & for his family Health care will be provided.
- 2 Months Furnishing Allowance Stipend when student arrived will be payed.
- 3 Months Graduation Allowance stipend for Shipping Books will be payed.
- By the educational Institution Cost meals will be provided.
- No dual nationality will be accepted. Student must be a citezen of Pakistan/AJK national.
- Age of the applicant should not be less than 17 & more than 25 years enrolled in Bachelor’s degree.
- For Masters degree applicant should not be more than 30 years & for doctoral degree applicant should not be more than 35 years.
- For undergraduate program 12 years of higher secondary school certificate is necessary, For Masters program 16 years of education in relevant fields of study is required, and for PhD program, postgraduate qualification (MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study is required for study in different Saudi universities.
- language proficiency certificate will be required where applicable for madrassa Qualification or O/A level education, equivalence from IBCC and/or HEC .
- The Applicant Should not have/applied any other Scholarship in Saudi Arabia.
- By authorities all certificates, degree & documents should be verified.
- No Criminal record Certificate of the applicant issued by his/her country will be required.
- Recommendation of the students from authorities, institutions, or individuals will be necessary to study in Saudi universities.
31st January 2019 is the Last Date to Apply Saudi scholarship on the HEC portal for HEC Saudi Scholarship Program.
HOW TO APPLY
- After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in the left-hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by the candidate. Apply online at HEC website:
- During the application process, select program of you desire to study in 23 different universities of Saudia and provide the same information in HEC application where necessary.
- Prepare two sets of HEC/IBCC attested academic documents i.e transcripts and degrees, health certificate, police clearance certificate, O/A level education equivalence from Inter Boards Chairman Committee, Islamabad is required for madrassa degree , attach the copies of CNIC along with HEC application.
At the stage of the application process.DO NOT send hardcopies of application forms or any other documents to HEC.
LIST OF 23 UNIVERSITIES
|Name of Universities||Website|
|Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University||www.iu.edu.sa|
|King Saud University||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|King Abdul Aziz University||www.kau.edu.sa|
|King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals||www.kfupm.edu.sa|
|King Faisal University||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|King Khalid University||www.portal.kku.edu.sa|
|Al Jouf University||www.ju.edu.sa|
|Al Baha University||www.prtal.bu.edu.sa|
|Northern Border University||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|Princess Nora bint Abdul Rehman University||www.pnu.edu.sa|
|Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University||www.psau.edu.sa|