IMD’s MBA program is proposing a considerable scholarship to enable young students from emerging markets to earn the IMD MBA degree and make their career more success and bright
- Country: Switzerland
- Organization: IMD Switzerland
- Course Level: MBA
- Course Duration: 2 years
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of developing countries
Field of study
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration)
- CHF (20,000 to 60,000)
- Candidate must have citizenship of developing countries with excellent academic results (GMAT), strong reference letters & steady career progression.
- Before applying for this program, the candidate must have accepted into an IMD MBA Program. You must submit the MBA Financial Aid Application Form at the time of admissions application. The next deadlines are 1 August and 1 September 2018.
- For further details click on the ” Official Link.”
[button-brown url=”https://www.imd.org/mba/admissions/one-year-mba-program-financial-aid/” target=”_self” position=”left”]Official Link[/button-brown]