Call for applications for worldwide wintry weather route on Human Rights and Asia 2019 at Seoul countrywide college, South Korea. This -week in depth course turned into launched in 2014 and is now looking forward to contributors for its sixth year.
This human rights and Asia course intends to allow members to reflect on consideration on the universality of human rights mainly contexts of Asia and to benefit a deepened know-how of human rights issues on this vicinity.
A unique lecture at the ‘ordinary statement of Human Rights and Asia’ will mark the 70th anniversary of the UDHR. A cross-slicing theme of this upcoming path is financial and social rights. Participants will look at economic and social rights with regards to gender, refugees, and in the context of company obligation
HOST COUNTRY: South Korea
HOST UNIVERSITY: Seoul National University
PROGRAM DURATION: Two Weeks
PROGRAM DATES: 06 January, 2019 to 20 January, 2019
- Airfare (if applicable)
- Visa fee (if applicable)
- On-Campus accommodatio
The quantity of contributors is restricted to 20 and members will be decided on in a manner to make sure the range within contributors in terms of expert and educational background, vicinity and field of hobbies. The selected contributors will be anticipated to attend all the classes at some point of the direction and actively contribute to discussions.
- This direction is designed for postgraduate college students, junior researchers, activists, attorneys and country wide and global civil servants from all countries round the sector who exhibits an excessive level of interest in human rights and Asia, and this 12 months’s special subject, financial and social rights.
- The whole path is taught in English. Fluency in oral and written English is consequently required.
- A Copy of Your Valid Passport(contain your photo)
- Application Documents:
- Application form
- Motivation Letter
- Research/Advocacy Plan
- Article Review
- A Letter of Recommendation
How to Apply
- Step 1. Complete the following software files contained in the annexes beneath and store this document below the record call: [Family Name & Given Name – Application 2019.docx].
- Step 2. store your CV under the record name: [Family Name & Given Name – CV 2019]
- Step 3. send all files (software documents, CV and, a replica of your passport) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the situation line: [Family Name & Given Name – 2019]
- Step 4. A Letter of advice
- In the recommendation letter, the referee must indicate his/her full title, name, affiliated agency, and electronic mail cope with. The letter need to be signed and sent personally as a PDF report to email@example.com
- The name of the letter of recommendation record and the difficulty line of af53505a382a0d8ea05cf328a4315345 has to be [Family Name & Given Name of the Applicant – Recommendation 2019]. Please make certain the recommendation letter also meets the closing date below.
- Candidates should fill out the call in their referee in their application form.
Friday, 12th October 2018