Kofi Annan Fellowship is an association give for a rising pioneer from a creating nation for a two-year Master’s in Management (MIM) or a one-year full-time MBA training at ESMT Berlin in Berlin, Germany.
- Country: Germany
- Organization: Kofi Annan Foundation/ESMT
- Course Level: MBA/Masters Degree
- Course Duration: 1.5 to 2 years
- No.Of scholarships: Up to 5
- Eligible Countries: Students from developing countries
Field of study
- One-year, full-time Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or a two-year Master’s in Management (MIM)
- Candidates will receive a full-tuition scholarship from ESMT that is €25,000 for MIM students and €43,500 for MBA students) plus reasonable pay for movement and settlement expenses and program-related charges. Travel, visa, lodging, protection, arrangement, systems administration will likewise uphold.
- Candidate should be the permanent citizen of the one UN’s Least Developed Countries (LDCs), Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDCs) or Palestine.
- MIM candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with high marks and have 18 months (less than ) of work experience, and skilled English skills. In some instances, a GMAT or GRE score may request.
- MBA applicants must have Bachelor’s degree of any sort, at least 3 extended periods of expert experience, a GMAT or GRE score, and capable English aptitudes.
- All candidates ought to have a readiness to add to building the economy and society of the nation of origin with entrepreneurial impulse.
- Applications for Kofi Annan Fellowships are accepted and awarded on an ongoing basis during the application cycle.
- The MIM program starts in September of each year with a final application deadline of June 30.
- The MBA program begins in January of each year with a final application deadline of September 30.
for more information click on the icon ” Official Link.” and read the whole brochure
- 30 June/30 Sept (annual)
[button-brown url=”https://www.esmt.org/degree-programs/fees-and-financing/mba-scholarships” target=”_self” position=”left”]Official Link[/button-brown]