The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship Program for the betterment of newcomers aimed at international students and doctoral candidates who have already completed their studies in their home country and achieve a further education in doctorate or at least two-semester research or even (postgraduate program / Master) stay at a German university.
- Country: Germany
- Organization: German Universities and Higher Education Institutions
- Course Level: Master and Ph.D. program
- Course Duration: Master ( 2 years) and Ph.D. ( 5 years approx.)
- Eligible Countries: Students and Ph.D. candidates from countries undergoing a political transformation, as well as emerging and developing nations however in principle, students and doctoral candidates from other countries can apply,
- The financial support (the amount and duration of the scholarship grant) depend on the study objective. Graduates (master and postgraduate students) receive a monthly scholarship for € 850, -. The regular delivery period is two years.
- All the candidates must fulfill all the obligations that needed at the time of admission for the University of the federal republic of Germany with any of the condition, and all the degrees will be equal to the degree which given to the students with the country primarily for those are there for research purpose. The candidate who can prove the scientific research at the two span years of their master degree will award by the monthly scholarship of € 1,100, and even to the doctoral candidates for 3 years.
- Some grants and subsidies are also provided – up to an amount of € 120 for the costs of health and long-term care insurance on the application.
- Tuition fees at the university can be reimbursed up to € 500, – per semester. However, only costs for courses that are related to the study or doctoral project are recognized.
- should have academic achievements (above-average)
- Should have a broad general education and an also have interest in political issues
- have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights
- Also, they have already actively engaged in their home countries through voluntary work for other people and society
- be able to develop an own point of view and to practice tolerance towards dissenters
- be exceptionally energetic and persuade us with your plans and your potential.
- Scholarships candidates are relied upon to take an interest in the non-material help effectively. It incorporates the participation of no less than four occasions of our class program over the span of the advancement and the normal, submitted support in the gatherings of the college gatherings of the grant holders. In the wake of finishing their examinations or finishing their doctorate, the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung expects their previous grant holders to work for the advantage and improvement of relations between their nation of origin and the Federal Republic of Germany.
- At the time of application, you should not older than 30
There are two ways of applying:
- you have the chance to apply for this scholarship from the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung abroad at the respective foreign office there planned selection conferences. For 2018, they held in Belarus, Chile, Russia, and Ukraine; the deadlines can be found on the local websites of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS)offices and are independently set.
- if you are already in Germany, you can apply directly to the Foundation before 15 July (12:00) of the respective year.
For further details related to the documentation and application filing, please click on “Official Link.”
15 July (annual)
[button-brown url=”http://www.kas.de/wf/de/71.14301/” target=”_self” position=”left”]Official Link[/button-brown]