Applications are now open to apply for Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2021. The Korea National university scholarship is Fully Funded AMA for Bachelor Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs & MPhil Degree Programs.
South korea scholarship is giving an opportunity to international students round the globe to study free in Korea for Bachelor Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs & MPhil Degree Programs.
Those students who are waiting for their results can also apply for the scholarship. They will have to submit their Results by 28th Feb 2020
Korea National University of Arts Scholarship Details
- Host Country: South Korea
- Course Level: Bachelors Scholarship, Masters Scholarships, MPhil Scholarships
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th May 2020
Financial Coverage of Korea Scholarship
The South Korean Scholarships are a Fully Funded Full Fee Scholarships for International Students to Study Fee of Cost in Korea. All the Expenses will be covered such as:
|Airfare||The grantees will receive an airplane ticket between their country and Korea economy class, for entrance and graduation|
|Monthly Allowance||800,000won(KRW) per month|
|Korean Language Training||4-month intensive language training before entrance-full coverage|
|Tuitions||Full coverage(regular semesters only)|
|Medical Insurance||Limited coverage|
Students Must Apply to the One of the Following Degree level offered in South Korean Scholarship 2020
- BS Degree Programs
- MS Degree Programs
- MPhil Degree Programs
Students belonging to 142 countries mentioned below can apply for the scholarship
|Albania||Cook Islands||Jamaica||Myanmar (Burma)||St.Vincent & Grenadines|
|Antigua & Barbuda||Djibouti||Kiribati||Nicaragua||Syria|
|Armenia||Dominican Republic||Kyrgyz Rep.||Nigeria||Tanzania|
|Bhutan||Ethiopia||Macedonia||Papua New Guinea||Tunisia|
|Brazil||Georgia||Maldives||Rep. of South Sudan||Uganda|
|Cambodia||Guatemala||Mauritania||Sao Tome & Principe||Vanuatu|
|Cape Verde||Guinea-Bissau||Mexico||Serbia||Viet Nam|
|Central African Rep.||Guyana||Micronesia, Fed. Sts.||Sierra Leone||Wallis & Futuna|
|Congo, Dem. Rep.||Iran||Morocco||St.Helena|
- Open to students belonging from the 142 countries mentioned
- Students can be graduated or undergraduates awaiting their results to be announced before 28 feb, 2020
- Applicants who apply for the master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who are expecting to graduate by 28th Feb 2020 must submit a certificate of expectant graduation when apply, and submit the official certificate of graduation (degree or diploma) to Karts no later than 28th Feb 2020.
- Should be in good health physical and mental health condition
- Not Restricted to travel abroad
- Applicants should submit at least 3 recommendation letters.
- Applicants should enter to Korea by November 2019 and take Korean language training.
Required Documents for Korea Scholarship
- Study Plan
- Personal Medical Assessment
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of diploma or certificate of (expected) graduation with Apostille.
- Official Transcripts(the most recently attended from high school)
- A Hard Copy of Passport
- Certificate of Korean or English Proficiency
- Certificates of relevant work experiences, award and/or other achievement (Optional)
- Portfolio (leave your name on each page or portfolio in case of missing)
The Last date to apply for the master degree scholarship, Bachelor degree scholarship or Mphil Degree is 30th May 2020
How to Apply:
The Application is Offline. Submit your documents by person or post.The Complete Details are given under a Link in Green Smart Button .