KPK internship program 2018 “ KP internship Portal” is announced for the students of KPK and FATA. This is the one year program. Applicants are invitd to apply to this scholarship. Studends will be awarded with the monthly stipend of 25000 by the KP Youth Internship Program. This scholarship is for one year but in specific cases it can be exdended to 2 years. KPK is first time offering any scholarship.
The purpose of the scholarship is to announce a program through which they can help the student to become a graduate or to hold a certificate of the professtional courses of almost all fields and to develop skills in the individual and to provide them with the experiences in different fields and also encourage them to participate in the caring of other members.
KPK Internship Details
Total No. Of Internships: 5,000
Internship Duration: One Year & 2 Year
Stipend: 25,000 PKR per Month
Domicile: KPK & FATA
You Might Be Interested in
1: 6th International Winter Program on Humans Rights & Asia [Fully Funded] in Seoul National University, Korea
Those individuals are selected for this program which meets the following criteria
The departmental internship management committee shall hire internees while adhering to
- 16 years HEC recognized degree, three years diploma regarding companion engineer, paramedic/technician courses, and some other identified diploma afterward intermediate in pragmatic area beyond an identified regulatory body.
- This internship is solely for the candidates grudging homestead concerning KP/FATA.
- Age limit would lie up in imitation of 29 years and even intention stay no majority removal on any ground.
Procedure for hiring internees (This is For Offices)
Step-I (Internship Sponsoring Department)
- After approval of the project the organization should have to submit the following details online to KP-Internship Portal.
- Proper Title of the project
- Number of internship slots
- Your skills and capacities
- Station of duty
Step-II (Applying Candidate) (This is For Internees)
- Register yourself to KP-Internship Portalby submitting all the required details to the site
- Make a Profile
- Apply for the specific internship in which you are interested.
Step-III (Internship Sponsoring Department)
- You can download the list of selected applicants from KP-Internship Portal
- Candidates will be invited for interview.
- The departmental internship management society shall government interviews and picks the range regarding required interns.
How to Apply
- Go to KP Internship Portal.And Click on Register
- Enter the Required Details and Click on Sign Up.
- Father Name
- Password for your account that must be 8 characters
- Confirm password
- After signing up login to your account by entering your CNIC Number & password.
- This will open a window like. Complete the profile Like Education Matric, FSc, Bachelors Etc.
- Add Experience & Skills you have
- Toughness You execute Click over FIND INTERNSHIPS. The List on the KPK Internship desire Share Soon regarding that door beside Monday. You may apply after any internship associated according to you field.