The MBA International Student Scholarship has been offered by (CGSB) Curtin Graduate School of Business to encourage and promote all those candidates who have chosen to study the MBA (Master of Business Administration ) as the full-time course at Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB).
- Country: Australia
- Organization: CGSB (Curtin Graduate School of Business)
- Course Level: Postgraduate Coursework
- Course Duration: maximum of 1.5 years
- Eligible Countries: All International countries students
Field of Study
- Faculty of Business and Law
- The MBA International Student Scholarship will contribute the following for the expected time duration of the (MBA course) for (up to a maximum) of 1.5 years which based on 75 credits hours (each trimester):
- The total value of $15,000,(maximum ) paid like $1,250 which is the fees (tuition) of each student who is performing in the all units MBA ( total 12 Units)
- The total value of $10,000, ( maximum) paid like $1,250 towards the fees (tuition ) of every student who initiates the MBA after completing a Graduate Certificate in Business and who are required to complete the remaining eight units of the MBA Program.
- All students applying for these scholarships should have received an offer into the MBA Program as Full-Time Onshore International Students at Curtin Graduate School of Business and should have met all conditions mentioned in the offer letter.
- You Should be an International student
- Should commencing student in 2018
- Applying to pursue the study in MBA at the CGSB (Curtin Graduate School of Business)
- Will be enrolled as a full-time onshore international student (at least 75 credits) each trimester
Conditions on which you can keep your scholarship
Recipients must meet ALL of the following:
- Remain enrolled in the MBA at the Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB)
- Maintain enrolment each trimester
- Pass all units each trimester
- Complete the MBA course
Scholarship continuity is subject to meeting satisfactory academic progress and meeting all the terms and conditions of the scholarship. Development will evaluate toward the finish of each investigation period. Except if there are rare conditions, a beneficiary with unacceptable advance or who breaks the grant conditions might be ineligible to hold the grant and might be required to reimburse the charge commitments effectively got for the scholarship. Excellent conditions must be sent to and might be at the circumspection of the Scholarships Office in the interview with a delegate of CGSB.
Changes to enrolment
If a recipient intends to do any of the following they must also apply in writing to the Scholarships Office(firstname.lastname@example.org) for approval BEFORE the change. The Scholarships Office will advise how the change will affect their scholarship
- . Change from full-time enrolment
- Change of course
- Leave of absence (If approved the maximum period of leave is 12 months)
Withdrawal or Terminated from units or course: A recipient who withdraws from their units or course of study, or has terminated from studies will become ineligible for continuation of the scholarship, will not receive any further payments and will be required to repay to Curtin University the stipend awarded for that study period if applicable.
All qualifying applications from international applicants for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Curtin University will automatically assess for the MBA International Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applications will evaluate on the following criteria:
- Responses to all of the questions in the MBA application form
- Academic merit will check
- All Documentary confirmation must attach with the form
Curtin Graduate School of Business will appraise each application and assign a separate Letter of scholarship, along with a Letter will provide in which MBA Course will be the offer for the confirmation that whether the candidate is selected or not
- The scholarship will award if there are applicants of sufficient merit
- A scholarship will commence from the first trimester of study
- The scholarship is not transferable to another significant, course or university
25th Aug 2018