Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB Bank Jobs) is looking for the Teller Services Officer Positions for the Fresh Graduates having No Experience. The Jobs will be Full Time (Permanent) First Shift (Morning). The Minimum Education required is having a Bachelors Degree for the MCB Bank Jobs Teller Services Officer. They are looking for Fresh Graduates having no experience.
The location of Posting varies in Multiple Cities of Pakistan. MCB Bank is looking for candidates for MCB Vacancies who are dedicated and committed to the post of Teller Services Officers. Both Male and Female candidates who fulfill the eligibility and qualification criteria are highly encouraged to apply for MCB Bank Jobs 2018. MCB is a Great Resource for Graduates to start their career through MCB Careers.
If you are interested, also apply for some other Internships, Jobs, & Scholarships for Pakistani Students:
Internships, Jobs, and Scholarships Opportunities – Deadlines in July 2018
1) PTCL Summit Management Trainee Programme 2018 – Leading to Job in PTCL:
2) Jobs in Interloop – Management Trainee Officers (MTO’s) Required:
3) 2018 OpenCon Conference in Canada – Fully Funded:
4) KP Internship Directorate of Culture – 15,000 PKR Monthly Stipend:
5) FPSC Jobs – Consolidated Advertisement No. 6/2018:
MCB is home to an exclusive group of committed and dedicated individuals, who with their hard work, honesty, innovation, and teamwork, contribute towards our success. We require qualified and motivated professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work, to fill the position of Teller Services Officer.
- Facilitate the customers by receiving and paying cash
- Handle and control cash transactions of customers by monitoring deposits and withdrawal accurately in line with SBP regulations and guidelines
- Facilitate the customers in time through the posting of transactions in the system
- Improve technical and operational skills to achieve customer satisfaction regarding ATM operations
- Be able to work under pressure and be ready to achieve a higher level of efficiency and effectiveness for maximum customer satisfaction.
Age should not exceed 27 Years as of 30th June 2018, if you are applying for MCB Vacancies for this Post.
- Candidates who carry final transcript can only apply.
- Outsourced employees providing services to MCB are eligible to apply if they meet the other criteria; however, their service period with MCB will be deducted from the actual age while calculating an age for shortlisting purposes.
- Please carefully provide updated contact details i.e. Name address, phone No, and email address etc. for future correspondence.
- Keep visiting your email Inbox for further updates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through invitation letters / SMS / e-mail for the written test. The candidates are expected to check whether they have been shortlisted for the test in case of non-receipt of invitation letters / SMS / e-mail for the MCB Bank Jobs.
12th August 2018.
[button-green url=”http://j.gs/BI7e” target=”_self” position=”left”]Apply link and Official link [/button-green]