After successful completion of Prime Minister’s Youth Skills Development Programme, Phase-I and II of PMYSDP launched to enhance employment opportunities. Under this program, 50,000 Unemployed Youth (belonging from lower and middle-class families) will provide Skill Development Training in demand driven trades.
The duration of Programs is 3 to 6 months. The selected trainees will give a monthly stipend of Rs. 3,000/- (Rs. 4,000 for FATA Trainees). In few trades, free Tool-Kits will also provide. The training will provide in 340 public & private sector Technical & Vocational Training Institutes, across the country.
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Skill Development Training will impart in 340 Public and Private Technical & Vocational Training Institutes across the country.
You can find the Nearest Institute from Here (http://youth.navttc.org/Institutes)
- Level: Internship
- Duration: 3-6 Months
- No.Of trainee: 25,000 annually
- Eligible Countries: Applicants invite from everywhere throughout the Pakistan (Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir). Hopefuls from all aspects of Pakistan can apply to this preparation program.
Both Male and female understudies can without much of a stretch apply. National Government and The Prime pastor has made an incredible and acknowledging stride to begin a Paid preparing program for the new age of Pakistan (Youth) to give vital and proficient specialized preparing in different long courses in various fields and exchanges under NAVTTC.
- On average fee, support would be Rs.5,000 per month for six months
- Rs.2500/month for 6 months. Rs. 3500/month per student for FATA students.
- One month on the job training would include in the 6-months program.
• Male & Female aged up to 35 years with middle-level education shall be eligible.
• Madaras students and disabled candidates are also encouraged to apply.
For registration, please download Application Form from the link below or visit designated Institutes or Regional Offices. The Online Application Form Link gives under a red Buton.
20th August 2018