Ministry of Foreign Affairs are offering a Romania Government Scholarship 2019 for all the students to studyUndergraduate, Masters & Doctoral Degree in Romania. It’s a Fully Funded Scholarship.
As Romania government scholarship 2019 is organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and the Ministry of National Education (MNE), in regard with the Romanian current legislation so all classes will be in the Romanian language and they will you one-year Romanian language course.
Discipline of study
- architecture, visual arts
- Romanian culture and civilization
- political and administrative sciences
- education sciences
- social and human sciences
- technical studies
- oil and gas,
- agricultural sciences
- veterinary medicine.
- Country: Romania
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral
- of Scholarships:85
- Deadline:15 March 2019
Scholarships by Grade Level
· For undergraduat: This program is for graduates of high schools.
· For Post graduate: This program is for graduates of university/post-graduate studies. it lasts for 1.5 to 2 years
· For Doctorate: This program is for the graduates of university/postgraduate studies (i.e. master) it lasts for 3-4 years.
Admission to a PhD course is conditioned by an entrance examination.
The Romanian government will award you with the scholarship on the monthly basis. The scholarship will consist of:
- Free of tuition fee
- Free of accommodation (depend upon the availability)
- For Undergraduate students: 65 EURO per month
- For post-graduate students: 75 EURO per month
- For doctorate degree students: 85 EURO per month
- Foreign Citizens from all over the world can apply except the EU member states.
- The candidates for the scholarship must not hold Romanian citizenship.
- The candidate for the scholarship must present study papers issued by recognized educational institutions.
- Candidates for the bachelor & master studies should not exceed the age limit of 35 years.
- Candidates for the post graduate and doctorate degree should not exceed the age limit of 45 years.
- Application files must be submitted through diplomatic missions.
- Application files submitted by post or directly to the MFA or to the MNE will NOT be accepted.
- Application files received after the announced deadline will NOT be accepted.
- Official Letter Issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Application form.
- The Ministry of National Education Application Form.
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if required.
- Legalized copies of matriculation sheets/diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation, if applicable
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies;
- Curriculum Vitae of the applicant
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
Date of result
17 June 2019
- The deadline for submitting the application files at the Embassy of Romania to Islamabad is 8th Feb 2019.
- The deadline for submitting the application files is established by each diplomatic mission.