Applications of all the International students are now welcomed by Rotary Peace Studentship Program 2020, who are interested to complete their Master’s Degree. And testimonial studies from one of the Best and highest universities of the world
This program is contributing 130 Fully-Funded studentships, out of which 80 studentships are for Certificate Degree Program and 50 for Master’s Degree.
Rotary Peace Centers develop the capacity of peace and development professionals to become experienced and effective catalysts for peace, by academic trainings, practice, and global networking opportunities.
Rotary Peace Centers have accomplished more than 1,300 fellows who now work in more than 115 countries since 2003. Many aid as leaders in governments, NGOs, the military, education, law enforcement, and international organizations like the United Nations and the World Bank.
A best chance for all the international students.
Rotary Peace Scholarships 2020 Details
Course: Master Degree, Short Certificate Program
Time period: 15-24 Months, 3 Months
Studentship Category: Fully-Funded
Total Studentships: 130
Host Countries and Universities
Scholarships will be offered in Following Countries:
For Master Degree Programs:
- University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- University of Bradford, Bradford, England
- International Christian University, Tokyo,Japan
- Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
- Duke University and the University of North Carolina, Durham and Chapel Hill, USA
For Certificate Programs:
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
Rotary Peace Fellowship is a Fully Subsidized Studentship that shelters All the Expenditures of nominated scholars, like:
- Schooling Dues
- Room and Board Dues
- Round-Trip Airfare Conveyance
- Residency and Field Study Expenditures
For Master Degree Program:
- One should be skillful in English.
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrate leadership skill.
- Candidate must be able to maintain peace and follow the instructions in full filling the Rotary’s mission.
- Potential for Leadership.
- Applicants at least three years of full-time experience in peace or development work.
Note: Candidates who are energetic Rotary member, employee of a Rotary club, Rotary International, or other Rotary entity will not be qualified for the studentship.
For Documentation Program:
- One should be skillful in English
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Candidate must be able to maintain peace and follow the instructions in full filling the Rotary’s mission
- Applicants for Makerere University: Either be from the region or currently working in the region.
Candidates must have to present the following leaflets while applying online fellowship program:
- A Resume
- Academic and/or Professional Recommendations
- Social impact Plan (certificate only)
- Test scores (Master’s only)
Point to be noted: All Materials must be in English.
LAST DATE TO APPLY : 31st May, 2020
Hurry up! Late applications will not be accepted.
You can apply online for the Rotary Peace Fellowship by just clicking the “Apply Online Here” button given below: