Job applications are open for the State Bank of Pakistan SBP Young Professional Induction Program (YPIP) 2019. Candidates who are mostly students are invited from all over the Pakistan for 8th Batch of State Bank of Pakistan Young Professional Program.
The Young Professionals Induction Program (YPIP) is some regarding the starting points about a thrilling career at SBP Banking Services Corporation for those any have a passion because occupation improvement then presidency potent after develop between enthralling pragmatic and managerial roles. It is a special possibility because young brain to achieve exposure to central banking operations. Selected Candidates pleasure gets Stipend of Rs. 41,000/- by month all through Residential Theoretical Training at NIBAF. After the education program, every candidacy intention lie getting a monthly monetized income about Rs. 82,000/-
Candidates selected under YPIP are supplied a everlasting function concerning Officer Grade-2 at SBP BSC, spend 12 weeks in a structured improvement application at National Institute on Banking & Finance (NIBAF), and enjoy a range of benefits then opportunities. The application is in particular designed for quite qualified, inspired or strong persons mature within areas applicable in accordance with SBP BSC such so Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Information Systems & Technology, Commerce, Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting, Human Resources, or Agriculture.
They virtue variety between our workplace and encourage qualified guys and female including diverse academic then cultural backgrounds to apply. Since 2010, the YPIP software has employed round 500 people who are bearing positions beside ingress degree after center management positions.
HOST COUNTRY: Pakistan
INDUCTION BY: State Bank of Pakistan
TRAINING DURATION: 12 Weeks
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
During Residential Theoretical Training at NIBAF:
- A stipendof Rs. 41,000/- per month
- Free Boarding and Lodging
- Medical Facility for self
After Appointment as OG-2:
- Monthly monetized salary of Rs. 82,000/-
- Mobile/Telephone Allowance
- Medical Facility for self and eligible dependents, as per Bank’s rules
- In-House Free OPD
- In-House Free Pharmacy
- OPD/Emergency Treatment at Partner Hospitals/Clinics
- Group Term Assurance
- Loan Facilities including Personal Loan, Computer Loan, Car Loan andHouse Building Advance
- SBP BSC gives a comprehensive side advantages plan for officers chosen beneath YPIP. Upon split out of SBP BSC, a lump sum (including New Contributory Provident Fund then New Gratuity Fund) will turn out to be due to the departing officer primarily based about eligibility, as much per Bank’s guidelines.
|Qualification:||Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education from HEC Recognized universities/institutes or reputable foreign universities in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems & Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources, Agriculture with minimum 60% marks where percentage system applies and minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 CGPA where GPA system applies. Foreign degree holders are required to submit Equivalence Certificate duly issued by HEC at the time of interview to validate that they possess 16 years of education, failing to do so shall make the applicant ineligible against the said position. Candidates awaiting final results as of the last date of submission of applications are not eligible to apply.|
|Age:||· Maximum 26 years as of the last date of submission of applications to SBP BSC.
· Age limit will be relaxed by 03 years for candidates from FATA/Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, and Azad Jammu & Kashmir.
· Age limit will be relaxed by 05 years for existing employees of SBP or any of its subsidiaries subject to meeting other eligibility criteria.
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply through the online application. An online application is available on NTS website.
Send Application Form along with original NTS copy of deposit slip to Senior Joint Director, Talent Resourcing Division, Human Resource Management Department, SBP Banking Services Corporation, State Bank of Pakistan, I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi
April 15, 2019