Smartwatch is like a micro computer in the form of wrist watch. It can easily be worn and carried anytime. If you want a computer to travel with you everywhere; so Smartwatch is the best option to do so. You can connect it with android Smartphone with the help of Bluetooth (Which helps to do it’s all task).
The First Smartwatch was invented in the year of 1982.
Previous models have the ability to perform just calculation, Digital timing, Translations & Game play.
With the passage of time, Evolution in Smartwatch occurs. Which added more features like mobile apps, an Operating System, Bluetooth Connectivity, Media Player, Calendar, FM Radio & USB Connectivity which helps in Charging the Smartwatch.
Also include Maps showing directions.
FEATURES / USES:
There are so many features of smartwatch, few out of all are described below
Suppose a man is Running/Jogging in Park, he wants to know how many steps he has ran. A Smartwatch can tell you with the Standardized Mobile App, connected with Smartphone about the step count.
Besides this it also calculates Heartbeat rate at the moment, how many Calories you burned etc.
- GPS Tracking:
GPS tracking allows to track your location at anytime with the help of GPS inside the watch. It also Shows the coordinates & Navigation with Speaking sound, showing the Directions.
- Heart Rate:
The Smartwatch has a Built-in sensor in wristwatch which scans the Veins on Wrist. It then Locate your Heart Rate which shows Heartbeats on Smartwatch.
As you know the Smartwatch connects with Smartphone with the help of Bluetooth, due to which it shows notification on Smartwatch. You can quickly look to see important notification like when someone message you, quickly reply within few seconds, Or Reply the VIP email to your boss. Whether it is a picture on WhatsApp or reply of a comment you will receive notification about it.
Smartwatch has Installed camera and Microphone through which you can video chat with your Friends on a Skype or other Messenger Apps. An Interview can also be conducted using it anytime anywhere.
Listening music is easy with the use Smartwatch. If you are sitting in train, you can play the music/songs and Enjoy the Travel.
It shows your whole Facebook posts with Images. You can any time like, Comment and share the post instantaneously.
You can easily chat with your loves one’s on a Smartwatch/ you can watch images and make stories.
It shows Digital clock. It can ring an Alarm in the morning which you can easily Snooze or stop it.
- Voice Recorder:
It has Built-in Microphone which helps you record your voice and share it on Messenger’s Apps. It is used for Video chating on Skype, Whatsapp and Viber.
- You feel like you are smart, and you have the ability to do any task instantaneously. It makes you intelligent and you have the Power.
- All the tasks are done in seconds at your Finger Tips.
- Answering Calls is Easy as Smartwatch shows options for Accepting the Call or Decline it. After Accepting the call; the Speaker is Activated automatically or you simply Plugged in earphone if you are in a Meeting or some formal place.
- If you are sad, the Smartwatch can detect your heat beeps and Automatically shows you a Happy video which is an Awesome feature.
- If you lost your Smartphone, you can ring the Smartphone with the help of Find Phone APPS on a Smartwatch.
- While riding on a cycle, you don’t have to recover the Smartphone from your pocket to messages, you can easily reply the SMS from Smartwatch.
- The best thing is that you don’t the fear of Falling Smartwatch as it is attached on your Wrist.
- You can easily slow the sound Level of your Smartwatch.
- If suddenly the electricity is gone, and it is too dark to get your Smartphone, well you can quickly open the Smartwatch to get some light.
- Due to all time Bluetooth connectivity on, it Reduces battery of both Smartwatch + Smartphone.
- The data sharing Between Smart watch and smart phone is not 100% correct. There’s a little bit flaw in data information/ data sharing.
- Smartwatch has a small display screen, that’s why watching Movies And videos Affect Your eyes and more damage to the person using glasses.
- Smartwatches are expired in an year or 8 months because of software upgradation and after the upgradation, smartwatch can’t connect with new versions of software.
- It is very expensive.
Smartwatch is the future/evolution in IT sector. It is like a micro
Computer in your wrist. You can do any task like Computation, navigation showing the directions. It also includes features like quick Message reply, Facebook, twitter etc. All tasks are done with the help of Bluetooth connectivity with the smartphone.
You can do all your task with your fingertips. Like it is easier than ever. You can feel like you have world in your hand.
In coming time, smartwatch would be like a Sim card insertion, voice control functionality, wireless charging and Fingerprint authorization.
Nowadays Samsung Galaxy Gear series are now Top class watchers.
Sports smartwatch has made life more easy. It tells you how many steps you ran and shows your heart beeps. It is becoming popular day by day and both market demand and sales are increasing.
Smartwatch makers include sony, apple, Microsoft, qualcom toq smart watch, cookoo, and Google.