The University of Cape Town (UCT) is South Africa’s oldest college and is one in all Africa’s leading coaching and studies establishments. The university advanced into a fully fledged college at some point of the duration 1880 to 1900,
The university of Cape Town (UCT) is inviting programs for Postdoctoral studies fellowship on Resilience within the Anthropocene beginning on the 1st January 2019 and give up at the 31st December 2019. The utility is open to candidates of any nationality.
The Resilience inside the Anthropocene project pursuits to apprehend the practices of security experts via their implementation of the concept of resilience.
Details of the scholarship
Degree Level: Postdoctoral research programmed Fellowship
Study Subject: Fellowship is provided to examine Postdoctoral studies on Resilience in the Anthropocene.
Eligible Nationalities: scholarship is available for international students
- The value of the fellowship is R300, 000 and is tenable for 12 months.
- The fellowship will begin at the 1st January 2019 and cease on the thirty first December 2019.
- The fellowship is tenable for 1 year, in which renewal for a second 12 months is possible; such renewal may be considered on evidence of pleasant academic development and availability of price range.
- The fellowship does not include any tour allowances, lodging or different blessings. utility for tax exemption may be made by the college…
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The utility is open to candidates of any nationality;
- candidates ought to have received a doctoral diploma (inside the preceding five years)
- successful candidates might be required to comply with the university of Cape city’s approved guidelines, processes and practices for postdoctoral fellows.
- The university of Cape metropolis reserves the proper to:
- Disqualify ineligible, incomplete and/or inappropriate programs,
- exchange the situations of award or to make no awards at all.
candidates whose first language isn’t English are commonly required to offer evidence of proficiency in English at the better degree required by the university.
- A letter of application outlining the applicant’s expertise, studies hobbies and experience;
- A Curriculum Vitae inclusive of a list of publications and the scholarly output;
- certified copies of all academic transcripts;
- An instance of a written work;
- Names and make contact with details OR letters of reference from two referees. The referees have to be lecturers who’ve taught, supervised or labored alongside the applicant.
September 7, 2018