Call for applications for fully funded Stanford University Scholarship Program for 2019. Knight-Hennessy Scholars to develop a community of future global leaders to address complex challenges through partnership and innovation. Every year, up to 100 talented students with academic excellence from the whole world will receive full funding to get any graduate degree at Stanford, including the JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, and Ph.D. programs, as well as all joint- and dual-degrees. Knight-Hennessy Scholars is the largest fully endowed scholars program in the world.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars is magnet for talent. They curate a multidisciplinary community of scholars, offer a platform for purposeful leadership development, and empower you to effect large-scale positive impact in the world.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity and apply for Stanford University Scholarship Program
Also, Visit these International Scholarships:
- Country: United States of America
- University: Stanford University
- Number of fellowships: 100 (fully funded)
- This Scholarship program will fund up to 3 years of graduate education.
- Any program extending beyond three years will be funded by the program.
- A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition (commensurate with standard departmental, level of enrollment) associated fees
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation and reasonable personal expenses
- An economy class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford University.
Note: Knight – Hennessy Scholars also may apply for supplemental funds to support academic endeavors (e.g. conference travel)
Applications Instructions :
- The Scholarship is for the citizen of all the countries of the world.
- You are eligible to apply if you are applying to enroll in a full-time graduate degree program at Stanford.
- The Applicant must have completed the Bachelor’s Degree and graduated in 2014 or after that. If one have completed his graduation in 2013 or earlier they are not eligible to apply even if the applicant has got another degree in 2014 or later.
Note: For Further information and checking eligibility visit the official site given below.
The Required Documents are:
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- One Page Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- 2 Short Answer Responses
- A Short Video Story
- Personal Assessment
How to Apply:
To enroll in September 2019, you must apply to Knight-Hennessy Scholars by 1:00pm (Pacific Time) on September 12, 2018, and also apply separately to the specific Stanford university graduate degree program that you desire to get admission.
- Knight – Hennessy Scholars Program is September 12, 2018
- Stanford Graduates Program (with all application materials complete is November 14, 2018
Note: The MBA and MD program applications are due by September 2018. Please see the respective websites for more information about deadlines
[button-brown url=”https://apply.knight-hennessy.stanford.edu/apply/” target=”_self” position=”left”]Apply link[/button-brown]
[button-blue url=”https://knight-hennessy.stanford.edu/admission/apply-now” target=”_self” position=”left”]Apply link[/button-blue]