The Walailak University International College is submitting Full Tuition Waiver Scholarships for full-time undergraduate students. These scholarships are possible to nationals of all countries and territories in the world.
- Country: Thailand
- Organisation: Walailak University International College
- Course Level: undergraduate degree programme.
- Course Duration: 4 years
- Eligibility Countries: These scholarships are available to Nationals of all countries and territories in the world.
Fields of study
1. Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.),
2. Public Affairs (B.A.),
3. B.B.A (Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management),
4. Bachelor of Law (International Program in Law) (LL.B.).
- US$ 14,000-35,000 (for four years), depending on the study program.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• To have a high school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
• To have a high school GPA of at least 3.25 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent,
• Must be fluent in the English language
• Must have the valid passport or ID card (for Thai nationals).
• Requirements for the English Language: Candidate whose first language is not English are usually required to present evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level needed for the University.
Send copies of the following documents, translated into English or Thai.
• High school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
• High school transcripts with a GPA score,
• Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English),
• Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
Please insert: “Full Tuition Waiver Scholarships + study program title” in email subject (e.g., Public Affairs).
July 12, 2018
[button-brown url=”https://wuic.wu.ac.th/news/scholarships2″ target=”_self” position=”left”]Official Link [/button-brown]