Invitations are open for the UNESCO Fellowship Program 2019 to Russia for 4 Weeks. Students from Africa State, Arab States, and Asia & Pacific, Latin United States of America & the Caribbean, Europe may apply. The purpose on the UNESCO global cultural alternate program is after convey college students from diverse backgrounds & beyond one-of-a-kind parts of the world to beautify the capacity-building or human sources development between the place on sustainable and renewable strength sources, Economics Etc. Its Not Necessary so you ought to hold a heritage related to these fields.
The average of lesson desire keeps English. The program will run beyond 30 September to 25 October 2019. You don’t want CGPA. The UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program is a Fully Funded cultural alternate packages for All the International Students including whole fees paid. UNESCO Genus Program Will Cover all the Expenses for the individuals at some point of the period for four Weeks. Consisting of Flight Tickets. UNESCO Encouraged students & Youth beside Developing Countries. All Students along someone type over educational abstention heritage is eligible to apply along youth need to now not keep more than 35 years.
Program Duration: One Month (30 Sep to 25 Oct 2019)
Organization: UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 1st April 2019
UNESCO Fellowship Program Details
- The candidates may additionally pick according to instruction of the similar fields on study for the period about four Weeks, which are aligned along UNESCO’s goals or programme priorities, as much care of chosen 35 C/5 then within consequence along the choices done through the Executive Board (161 EX/Decision 3.6.3 and 165 EX/Decision 8.6)
- The intention concerning that fellowships programme is to decorate the capacity-building then human sources improvement in the vicinity regarding sustainable and renewable power sources between developing nations and nations within transition.
- The education things to do in the mold concerning it fellowships are tenable into specialized establishments between the Russian Federation.
Fields of Study
It’s Not Necessary so you should have a background associated after these fields. UNESCO Encouraged students & Youth from Developing Countries. All Students with any type concerning tutorial discipline background is eligible to Apply
- Energy and sustainable development.
- Ecological management of energy resources.
- Renewable energy.
- Sustainable and renewable energy power generation.
UNESCO will cover all the Expenses. You don’t have to pay. This is a free exchange programs by UNESCO. The amount covered by UNESCO is Given below
- Monthly Stipend:The Stipend Amounting to Five Hundred & Twenty Five (525) US dollars is intended to cover living expenses such as Accommodation, Meals, pocket expenses
- Airfare Tickets:UNESCO will Cover the Cost of Round Airfare Travel Tickets to/from Your Country
- Health Insurance Will be provided.
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider international student exchange programs. Candidates Must Meet the Following Requirements
- A holder of at least a BSc Degree or BA in Economics
- Proficient in the English language
- Not more than 35 years of age
- Youth & Students from developing Countries are Strongly Encouraged.
AFRICA (46 Member States)
Angola*, Benin*, Botswana, Burkina Faso*, Burundi*, Cameroon, Cape Verde*, Central African Republic*, Chad*, Comoros*, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo*, Djibouti*, Equatorial Guinea*, Eritrea*, Ethiopia*, Gabon, Gambia*, Ghana, Guinea*, Guinea-Bissau*, Kenya, Lesotho*, Liberia*, Madagascar*, Malawi*, Mali*, Mauritius, Mozambique*, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda*, Sao Tome and Principe*, Senegal*, Seychelles, Sierra Leone*, Somalia*, South Africa, Eswatini, Togo*, Uganda*, United Republic of Tanzania*, Zambia*, and Zimbabwe
ARAB STATES (15 Member States)
Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Mauritania*, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sudan*, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, Yemen*
ASIA and THE PACIFIC (39 Member States)
Afghanistan*, Bangladesh*, Bhutan*, Cambodia*, China, Cook Islands, Federal States of Micronesia, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Kazakhstan, Kiribati*, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic*, Malaysia, Maldives*, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar*, Nauru, Nepal*, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa*, Solomon Islands*, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor – Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu*, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu*, Viet Nam
LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN (32 Member States)
Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia (plurinacional State of), Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti*, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
EUROPE (22 Member States)
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Montenegro, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Serbia, Romania, Slovak Republic, The former Yugolsav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey, and Ukraine
ASSOCIATE MEMBER STATE (1)
How to Apply For UNESCO Fellowship Program
You have to Complete an Online Application Form. The Application Form Must be Submitted in English. Attach the necessary Documents & submit the form.
The last date to Apply for the UNESCO Fellowship Program 2019 is 1st April 2019