HEC Scholarships Pakistan announced USAID Scholarship Pakistan – USAID Funded Merit & Need To be Based Scholarship Program 2019. It is a fully funded program for graduate and undergraduate students.
USAID and other Higher Education Commission Pakistan established the USAID – Funded Merit & Need Based Scholarship Program (MNBSP) for talented but financially constrained students who could not otherwise afford to earn their degrees. MNBSP Funds full-tuition scholarships and stipends for talented yet economically disadvantaged Pakistani youth to receive a Bachelor’s degrees at any of the partner universities across Pakistan.
The USAID Scholarships will cover the full tuition fee for the duration of the entire course (i.e., 2 years graduate and 4 years undergraduate program). The scholarship also provides living expenses, cost of transportation, books and any other relevant requirements of the student.
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: The scholarship will only offer to applicants who enroll in selected participating public sector Pakistani universities.
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree Programs
- Course Duration: 4 years
The Needs Based Scholarship program covers funds for the following expenses:
- Tuition Fee
- Boarding & Lodging
- Other Academic Costs
- Be eligible to secure admission as per university requirements in a respective degree program covered under this scholarship scheme
- Secure a new admission on merit in fall session 2018 in approved subjects of the program at a participating University / Institution
- The candidate must demonstrate financial need as per criteria
- Application forms are also available at the respective University’s Financial Aid Office.
- Completed forms along with the necessary documents will submit to the same Financial aid Office, HEC will NOT accept any application form directly.
- Application deadline not mentioned on the official website.