For International Students applications are available for the UST Scholarship 2019 in South Korea. Until graduation the UST Scholarship in South Korea covers all the study and living expenses i.e (1200~1500 USD) the Highest paid Monthly Stipend in Korea.
The UST Scholarship is earning Your Masters/MPhil, Ph.D. & Masters. It is a Highest paid Scholarship which provides $1150 For Masters per month and $1550 For Ph.D per month. Available fields for Masters & PhD for UST South Korea Fall 2019 are Engineering & Sciences at University of Science & Technology.
Candidates can Apply Without Contacting any faculty in UST, but before the early process starts if a candidate can develop a contact with professors in UST given institutes then they will have many good chances of acceptance. Further details are given below:
UST Scholarship 2019 Details
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, Ph.D. & Masters leading to Ph.D
- University: University of Science & Technology
- Country: South Korea
- Deadline: 18th March 2019
Available Fields & Courses
You can Find the List of Courses & their Details by CLICKING HERE
(UST) South Korea Scholarship Coverage
- Master Level Students will get stipend of US$1200 per Month at UST
- Doctoral degree researchers will get stipend of US$1600 per Month at UST
- Depending upon Campus expenses additional allowance can also be given by UST
- Candidates also get opportunities to participate in international seminars.
Note: This is very highly paid monthly Stipend. So Students can Cover this stipend by giving their tuition Fee, & other expenses.
You Might be Interested In:
- Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the scholorship.
- Students from any country can apply.
- If a candidate is applying for Masters degree then he/she must have Excellent academic record.
- Candidates that have published their papers are applicable for scholorship at UST.
- English Test Scores.
Hard copies of documents are not acceptable by UST during admission period. All documents should be submitted online. Links for the required documents are given below:
Guides for Students
To get admission in UST korean universities some guidelines are made by the students studying at South Korean universities.
- Scholarship guide for South Korea: https://goo.gl/LDHTrh
- How to contact supervisor: http://goo.gl/Ih7tjM
- How to search for articles, professors: http://goo.gl/LFpnA6
- Example of a bad email.. http://goo.gl/PbqnP9
- Resume Sample: http://goo.gl/aZE8Cl
18th March 2019 is the Last Date to Apply for the UST Scholarship 2019 in South Korea.
How to Apply
Before Making an Online Application Must Read out the Announcement & Advertisement. Link for online application is given below: