The Victoria university pursuing the Ph.D. program with aim to ensure that the students in obtaining their probable. The university has strong link globally in coaching and research. This coming year the university has offered thirty-five doctoral scholarships to the students of New Zealand and international. The students must be proficient in English and evidence of this must be provided before admission.
- Victoria University of Wellington
The study Field:
- Any Discipline
Description of the Scholarship:
The following are the facilities which are being offered by this program:
- $ 23,500 stipend annually
- University Tuition Fees
- No’s of Scholarship 35
- The scholarship can be avail in New Zealand
- New Zealand and International students can avail it.
- New Zealand and international students for Ph.D.
- The Scholarships will be awarded on Merit.
- TOFEL 575 with a TWE of 5 or 237 on Pc based test or 90 on the internet base test with a least of 20 in writing.
- IELTS overall band 6.5 not less than 6 in any section.
The students applying must submit a certified copy of their academic record if have last degree from other institutes than Victoria.
How to Apply:
The Scholarship should be made online for Ph.D. students. The applicant will provide this information.
- 2000 words proposal and as a sample of English writing.
- Scanned copies of academic degrees etc., for EU and international students.
- English proficiency evidence.
- Translation of all documents by a certified translator.
- 1st July 2018.
[button-brown url=”https://www.victoria.ac.nz/scholarship/forms/vicphd-appn2010.pdf” target=”_self” position=”left”]Apply link[/button-brown]
[button-blue url=”https://www.victoria.ac.nz/study/student-finance/scholarships/find-scholarship/scholarship-detail?detailCode=100008″ target=”_self” position=”left”]official link[/button-blue]