WTO has announced an essay writing competition. WTO invited applicants to the WTO Essay Competition 2019. One should submit his or her essay to the WTP and the winner will have the Prize of CHF 5,000.
In the case about a co-authored paper, the prize will be equally divided among the authors. The triumphing paper pleasure stay formally announced at the yearly assembly concerning the European Trade Study Group (ETSG), as is the greatest convention specializing of global trade. The award objectives according to civilize splendid lookup concerning occupation policy or international career co-operation or to reinforce the relationship among the WTO or the educational community. The winning writer desire acquires funding to go along with the meeting.
The triumphing dissertation over WTO worldwide book competition desire remain posted into the WTO Working Paper Series and such is the accountability about the author(s) to activity to impenetrable guide on the contribution between a journal.
The annual WTO Essay Award affords a prize over CHF 5,000 after the author(s) of the triumphing essay. The payoff function pleasure bust area of September 2019 into Bern, Switzerland.
HOST ORGANISATION: World Trade Organization
- The award regarding CHF 5,000 after the author(s) on the winning essay.
- Funding for prevailing author(s) to associate European Trade Study Group (ETSG), the biggest conference specializing in international trade so takes location of September 2019 within Bern, Switzerland.
- Winning Essay to remain posted in WTO Working Paper Series.
- The paper must tackle issues associated to career coverage or international trade co-operation.
- The author(s) regarding the bill need to be worth then stay engaged between the endings about a Ph.D. rate and, if on 30 years regarding age, keep no more than two years past a Ph.D. defense. In the case concerning co-authored papers that use shall petition to all authors.
- In addition, to stand viewed for the award, essays cannot overpass 15,000 words.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ESSAY
All submissions should be sent to email@example.com. Submissions should include as separate attachments in PDF format:
- The essay
- The CV of the author(s), specifying (I) current affiliation(s), (ii) the academic institution awarding the Ph.D., (iii) the year (or the expected year) of the Ph.D., (iv) the date of birth of the author(s)..
An Academic Selection Panel is responsible for the selection of the winning paper. The panel comprises:
- Professor Beata Javorcik (University of Oxford)
- Professor Robert Staiger (Dartmouth College)
- Professor Alberto Trejos (INCAE Business School).
- DrRobert Koopman (Director, Economic Research and Statistics Division, WTO Secretariat) is ex officio member of the panel. Dr Roberta Piermartini (Chief, Trade Cost Analysis Section, WTO) coordinates the work of the selection panel.
Essays must be submitted by 31 May 2019.
The Economic Research yet Statistics Division of the WTO Secretariat intention shortlist eligible papers by 14 June 2019 or the selection panel wish drink a remaining decision by 10 July 2019. Only the author(s) regarding short-listed essays pleasure stand notified.