Applications are available for the Youth Parliamentary YPO PIPS Internship Program. For the Youth Parliamentary YPO PIPS Internship Program, all Students from various academic fields are allowed to apply from all over the Pakistan. The Duration of the Internship is 2 years.
Students having fields Parliamentary Studies, Law, / English, Sociology/Computer Science and Management Sciences, Political Science, Economics / Development Studies, Pakistan Studies, International Relations/Defence Strategic Studies/ Mass Communication / Media studies.
PIPS will select applicants from different regions of Pakistan. It is a paid internship program. Further details are given below.
YOUTH PARLIMENTARY YPO PIPS INTERNSHIP DETAILS
- Internship Duration: 2 Years
- Stipend: Rs, 35,000/ per month all inclusive.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years.
All provinces of Pakistan.
- Student must have done Master or 16 Years of Education in Economics/Development Studies, Pakistan studies, International Relations,Parliamentary Studies, Law, Political Science, / Defense strategic Studies, Mass Communications/ Media Sciences, English, Sociology/ Computer science & Management.
- 60 % in annual System or CGPA 3.5 or 70% marks in Semester system .
- Student must be a citizen of Pakistan.
- The selected candidates will serve the respective provincial offices of the institutes. Only the candidates that are citizen of Pakistan shall be eligible to apply.
- Incomplete or late application will not be accepted.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
- For the test or interview No TA/DA will be given.
- For interviews only shortlisted candidates will be called.
HOW TO APPLY
- Deposit slips from OTS website and download the Application From OTS Website for PIPS internship Program Young Parliamentary Officer.
- Send the application forms along with the online deposit slip on Manager Operations (PIPS), Office No.01, Crescent Mall Commercial. Central Avenue Road, Phase-6, Bahria Town, Islamabad.