Applications are open to attend the Fully Funded 69th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings in Germany Supported by Higher Education Commission (HEC) & Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences (PIEAS).
The International conferences in Germany 2018 are Fully Funded & Supported by HEC Pakistan & PIEAS. The Undergraduate, Graduates(Masters) & Post Doc Students are eligible to apply.
A unique opportunity for talented and graduate students to enhance their Knowledge, establish new contacts, make new connections, and discuss relevant topics through interactions with more than 600
- Country: Germany
- Organization: Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings
- Course Level: Conference
- Course Duration: Two Weeks.
The 69th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings Supported by Higher Education Commission (HEC) & Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences (PIEAS)
- The Program will Provide Return Airfare Tickets.
- Boarding & Lodging (Accommodation).
- Minimum 16 Years Education (Physics or Related).
- Researchers with throughout First Class academic career.
- Age up to 30 Years in General & 35 Years for Researchers including Ph.D. Holders.
- Post Docs should have published an outstanding research paper
- Shortlisted Candidates shall interview in Islamabad.
- Nominations of Suitable candidates shall be forwarded to the Lindau Council in Germany who will make the final decision.
- Candidates who do not hold permanent faculty positions will be preferred.
- For Application Form Click Below
- Submit Your Application Form along with Supported Documents (List of Documents give under the Application Form).
- Email Your Application along with the Required Documents to PakLindau@pieas.edu.pk
- Also, Send a Hard Copy of Application Form along with Documents through TCS at the Given Address below:
Director (Nobel Laureate Meetings Program), Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Science (PIEAS), Nilore-45650, Islamabad.
- 26th August 2018.