The Agricultural Bioscience International Conference Foundation, pleased to announce that this time the Agricultural Bioscience International Conference 2018 (ABIC) will take place in Weifang, China, from September 15 to 18, 2018.
It will be the second time for ABIC to hold in Asia. ABIC 2018 is co-organized by Peking University and the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences. The theme for ABIC 2018 is “Technology for Better Life.”
ABIC is the head worldwide gathering which elevates development in bioscience to guarantee feasible nourishment, feed, fiber and fuel security as the atmosphere changes. Researchers, policymakers, industry pioneers, and other significant experts come to exhibit the most recent logical advances in farming bioscience and talk about future headings of the innovation, to improve our lives through innovation.
ABIC 2018 will hold in Weifang, the city of Kites, with about 1,000 anticipated attendees. The co-chairs for the organization committee of ABIC 2018 are
- Xing Wang Deng (professor, School of Advanced Agricultural Sciences, Peking University)
- Jianmin Wan (vice-president of the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences)
- Zhihong Xu (former president of Peking University and current dean of the School of Advanced Agricultural Sciences of Peking University)
- Jiayang Li (former president of the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences)
- and other established scholars will guide the organization of the conference.
Topics to discuss
- Genome Editing
- Functional Genomics
- Genome Selection
- Molecular Breeding
- Agriculture Policy and other sub-themes will cover in ABIC 2018.
- 15 Aug 2018: Deadline for Registration and Abstract Submission
- 15 Sep 2018: Arrival and Registration
- 16-18 Sep 2018: Conference
- 19 Sep 2018: Departure