Candidates have proposed the Annemarie Schimmel Scholarship for Female Applicants from Pakistan UK. This program organized in remembrance of the legendary Professor Annemarie Schimmel and her fabulous cooperation in culture and poetry in Pakistan and her role as an influential woman scholar. It gives a chance to the post-graduate females to pursue her study in the Uk, who offered to make obstinate participation in the selected discipline.
- United Kingdom
- Annemarie Schimmel Scholarship
Fields of Study:
- Determination won’t confined to any subject. Inclination will be provided for inherited humanities or sciences and moreover to compassionate departments, for example, general wellbeing, custom curriculum, and subordinate restorative fields, for instance, physiotherapy and radiography.
- Concentrates on monetary advancement, sociologies and regular courses in different orders will likewise be considered. Subjects prohibited are news coverage, business, administration and sexual orientation/ladies’ investigations. Hopefuls preferring to seek after higher education in territories identified with Annemarie Schimmel’s donation on Islam are urged to utilize. The sessions of study can be scholastic or include down to earth preparing. Planned applicants are emphatically encouraged to procure essential PC proficiency and word preparing aptitudes.
- This program will be of 1 year ( September 2018 to October 2019)
- The Scholars is well known for it equality and is remarkably reasonable as it allows the person to choose the subject on its own and pursue their study in the well-known organization in the UK
- It fully funded including the expense of tuition and even livelihood expenses). The selection entirely based on merit, but a fair agreement signed in which it mentioned the individual will return to Pakistan to serve its country
- This proceeding will choose the individual on their own without judgment on religion, caste, and creed.
- Candidates must have a professional degree ( complete 16 years) in a relevant field.
- Candidate must be citizens of Pakistan and will make a career in Pakistan
- That candidate who has a minimum two-year professional work experience will give partiality.
- Preference will provide to the students who are between ( age 25-40).
- A specific need for financial aid is an essential condition of the program.
- The candidates must supply all the evidence that they would not be able to study abroad without financial assistance. Candidates must sustain the responsibilities of air voyage.
but the students so will get admission in the University of Uk don’t have to worry about these expenses
- If the individual does not qualify, then no further proceedings will be done by this scholarship. Candidates must have scored their IELTS exam before appearing for their final interview which will conduct in November/December 2018
- Doctoral candidates are not eligible for this program.
- One photograph ( passport size)
- Photocopies of M.A./ M.Sc., B.A./ B.Sc. or professional degree (( duly attested ))
- Economic statements showing parents/ family/husband’s profession
- Employers certificate stating salary drawn by spouse/father; Tax papers / Pension papers, whatever applicable.
Two letters of reference:
- from an academic referee
- from any other source
- Documents to substantiate work experience stated in your application form.
- Letter of admission from a proposed institution in the United Kingdom (if available).
- A non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/= to be sent as a bank draft in the name of Annemarie Schimmel Scholarship Association. Please do not apply any staples in the draft.
One self-addressed Rs.20/= stamped envelope, in case of no email address.
How to Apply:
- All Application forms will entertain om 7th June 2018, after that no application will accept
- All documents should submit at a time. Otherwise, the papers will be mentioned as incomplete and will not go through any preceding
- The application form along with the required document ( Attached) should courier to the address below:
- Adress: The Coordinator,
Annemarie Schimmel Scholarship
76-C Tech Society,
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7th June 2018