Invitations are opened for Asian Development Scholarship 2020 which are offered by the East-West Center University, Hawaii, USA. It’s a fully funded scholarship covering all the expenses of selected candidates by the government of Japan. No. of students selected annually for this scholarship is about 300.
ADB studentship is one of the most prestigious or Famous scholarships because of worldwide students round the world. The Asiatic Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) provides postgraduate scholarships a 12 months for research of economics, management, science and technology, then different development-related fields. A Wide Range over Academic Disciplines is available. The Duration will be for 2 Year Master Degree.
Asian Development Scholarships 2020 Details
Scholarship to be Taken: East-West Center University, Hawaii, USA
Scholarship By: Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
Course Level: Masters Degree
Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
Deadline: December 1st, 2019
Financial Coverage in ADB Scholarship
ADB Scholarship is a perfect scholarship for worldwide students within USA. Great Scholarships within USA. It intention cover every the cost concerning the program as well the other fees even.
- Full Tuition fees.
- Airfare beside the scholar’s home country to the United States.
- The primary charge concerning living within the USA.
- Health and medical insurance in the United States.
- Airfare beside the USA, to the scholar’s home country at the finishing regarding his or her course of study.
- For students busy in research, an exclusive grant can also be accessible for thesis preparation.
List of Fields & Major Available
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list about present day rising member nations visit the ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme to Check Your Country Name.
- Have gained arrangement to a chosen master at an approved educational institution.
- Have a bachelor’s rate or its equal with a best academic record.
- Have at least two years over full-time professional work trip (acquired since a university degree) at the time over application.
- Be knowledgeable among oral and written English conversation abilities to be in a position according to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years ancient at the time concerning application. In exceptional cases, for packages that are appropriate for greatest officers and managers, the youth rule is 45 years.
- Be in proper health.
- Agree after comeback to your home country after finishing the program.
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet.
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company.
- Certificate of Income issued by the company.
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport.
- Valid IELTS test.
How to Apply to Asian Development Scholarships 2020
Application to these scholarships is through the online way.
December 1st, 2019