Applications are available for the Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program 2019. This Scholarship Program 2019 will select 105 Students from Asian universitues to earn Masters, MA, MSc, & Doctoral Degree in Asian Universities.
This Scholarship Program partners with 16 universities in nine cities. Total US$50,000 will be payed to each studnt from which US$25,000 will be payed per year for their university tuition, accommodation costs, and personal living expenses.
For the Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program 2019, currently China & Hong Kong is accepting applications for scholorship.
ASIAN FUTURE LEADERS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2019 DETAIL
ZHEJIANG UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, CHINA
Zhejiang University (ZJU) is the partner university of Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program 2019. Priority will be given to the applications for College of Media and International Culture, School of Humanities, School of Public Affairs, School of Economics, School of Management, School of International Studies and College of Education
- Scholarship Duration: Scholarship lasts for 2 academic years
- Course Level: Masters Degree
COVERAGE OF THE SCHOLORSHIP
- International students medical insurance (relevant medical insurance items can be found on (http://en.lxbx.net)
- Tuition fee
- Free accommodation on campus
- Living allowance: CNY 6,000 per month (ten months per year, up to two years)
- Applicants must be a citizenship of an Asian country (other than the People’s Republic of China).
- Applicants must have good health condition.
- Applicants must have done Bachelor degree holders or graduating students normally born after April 30, 1983 ,(at the age of 35 or below).
- If selected for the scholorship, applicant must be a full-time student at Zhejiang University and actively participate in various activities organized by the university.
- For applicants of English-taught programs, there are no Chinese language proficiency requirements
- March 31, 2019 is the Application Deadline For China.
HONG KONG UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY (HKUST)
The Hong Kong University is the partner university of Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program (AFLSP) 2019. Under the administration of Bai Xian Asia Institute (BXAI).
- Scholarship Duration: Scholarship lasts for academic years
- Course Level: Masters Degree, MPhil, MSc, PhD
All Fields are Available
COVERAGE OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Daily subsistence costs.
- Tuition fee
ELIGIBILITY AND SELECTION CRITERIA
- Except Hong Kong with priority given to Japanese, new students from East, Southeast, and South Asia,
- Student must be fluent in English
- Applicants should possess:
Personal integrity should be strong
The liability for international and intercultural understanding
Willingness and compansion to serve
28 Feb 2019 (11:59 pm, GMT+8) is the Application Deadline For HongKong