Ghent University is putting forth FWO-SB Predoctoral Grant inside the Department of Biomedical atomic science. Candidates must have an ace degree in the field of biomedical sciences, biotechnology and natural chemistry, or bioengineering or any related train.
Ghent University is a leading 100 college and one of the real colleges in Belgium. Our 11 sources allow an extensive variety of courses and lead inside and out research in both correct and sociologies. Ghent University expects to urge its understudies to receive a necessary approach inside an inventive, improvement situated instructive and research condition.
- Country: Belgium
- Organization: Ghent University
- Course Level: predoctoral program.
- Eligible Countries: Available for applicants of all nationalities.
Field of study
- Biomedical molecular biology.
- The candidate will approach best in class instruments and offices, a beneficial preparing condition and the likelihood to work together with numerous different gatherings inside a brilliance based research organization
- A working environment where quality work, trust, collaboration, and commitment are essential.
- A stimulating and supportive international research environment.
- Excellent training will given that allows further development of technical, soft and informatics skills.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You have recently obtained or will soon be receiving a Master degree in a core field of molecular life sciences (biochemistry, biomedical sciences, biotechnology, bio-engineering,), with excellent study results.
- Candidates are expected to apply for external Ph.D. fellowships and need to be eligible for at least those fellowships obtainable from the Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders (FWO), except if they come with their scholarships.
- English used in all VIB laboratories for scientific discussion. Therefore, an individual must have an excellent command of English.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills.
- You can work independently in an accurate manner.
- You are motivated, energetic and you report thoughtfully.
English Language Requirements: candidates whose not English ( first language) are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level needed for the University.
- Please sends us your CV, transcripts of study, a 500 word (max.) personal statements and contact info of two references. Please compile these documents into one PDF document and submit your online application.
- July 31, 2018
[button-brown url=”https://www.ugent.be/en/work/vacancies/scientific/fwo-sb-predoctoral-grant-denzw” target=”_self” position=”left”]Official Link[/button-brown]