Applications available for the Belgium Government Scholarships 2019-2020. Academie De Recherche Et D’Enseignement Superieur (ARES) provides the Belguim Scholarship. An application is totally free of cost.
To develop your skills ARES Offer Masters Degree & also 4 to 6 Month Training Internship in Belgium. Applications are now open for the academic year 2019-2020. It is a fully funded scholarship and it will cover all the expenses in Belgium. It is a great opportunity for students to study free of cost in Belgium. About 150 scholarships for masters and 70 scholarships for internships are awarded by ARES annually. English & French language will be used.
BELGIUM GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS 2019 DETAILS
- No. of Scholarships: 220
Nationality: Developing Countries (Check List Here)
- Country: Belgium
- Scholarship Level: Masters Degree
- Duration of Scholarship: One Year Master
- Deadlines: 11th January 2019 & 8th February 2019
AVAILABLE FIELDS FOR MASTERS
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics
FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR SCHOLARSHIP
|International Travel Expenses||to justify||In economy class on an IATA company, maximum one round trip per academic year.|
|Subsistence allowance||flat rate||1150 € /month for a period of 12 months.|
|Indirect mission expenses||flat rate||150 €. Amount awarded once per stay, upon arrival of the fellow.|
|Installation, didactic and return costs||flat rate||700 €. Amount awarded once per stay, upon arrival of the fellow.|
|Registration Fees||At the reduced rate for DGD Fellows.|
|Insurance costs||Directly paid by the ARES.|
|Travel expenses for interuniversity training||to justify||Reimbursed on the basis of actual costs and vouchers.|
ARES does not charges any fee on application or selection process. Application is free of cost.
Applicants must reside and work in their country at the time of submission to be eligible either they are from developing country.
At the beginning of the training, age must be less than 40 years old for courses, and less than 45 years old for internships
Different requirements may be stated for some for some courses such as holds a diploma comparable to a second cycle degree in Belgian university education.
After the end of the second cycle of the university, or three years after graduation demonstrates a relevant professional occupation in a developing country at least two years when the candidate holds a postgraduate degree by a university in an industrialized country.
HOW TO APPLY
For any help & queries, you can contact on the given email address below. Contact Maryvonne Aubry – email@example.com
Download the Application Form Given Below in the Red Color.
11th January 2019 & 8th February 2019 are the last dates to apply for scholorship.