Applications invited for the Canon Collins Scholarships for Postgraduate Study in South Africa 2018. Canon Collins Trust seeks to support exceptional individuals who are committed to social justice in Southern Africa and for whom a postgraduate qualification is an essential tool in working to create an open and just society.
- South Africa
- Canon Collins Trust
- 3 years
Fields of Study:
- Justice, which includes Law, Economics, Politics and the Environment
- Education: policy and practice
- Humanities, which provides for Literature, History, Anthropology and the Art
- Most respects will esteem at R70,000 for each season of aggregate at Masters and PhD level. In exceptional cases up to R100,000, consistently may be publicised. They reinforce both broad and low support investigate and will consider applications from the people who wish to inspect by the particular learning
- A yearly meeting additionally composed for current researchers, and a few little occasions consistently. Grant holders are relied upon to take an interest in these exercises and to wind up some portion of and add to the Canon Collins Scholarship arrange;
- Eligible applicants will automatically consider for these named scholarships:
- Ros Moger and Terry Furlong
- Sol Plaatje Canon Collins Scholarships
- Applicants should be a national or have refugee rank in, one of the following countries:
- South Africa
- And Zimbabwe
- Should be the resident in one nation that mentioned above
- Should have an excellent first degree or minimum second division, upper or equivalent or about to graduate in the year of application;
- Be studying or applying to study at a South African university;
- Applications for courses that are not within the above areas of subject (for example MBAs, medical sciences, sports sciences, applied sciences) will be rejected.
How to Apply:
Apply through the online application system. Returning users can log in using the details you registered with to continue filling your form.
- 23rd July 2018