One of the Best & the Most excited & Prestigious Chevening Scholarship 2018-19 is now open. Chevening is the UK’S Government Scholarship Program for pursuing Masters Degree at any UK Universities.
You can Study any Course at any UK’s World Class Universities. In 2017, UK’s Government selected 63 Students from Pakistan. It is a Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study in the UK.
Chevening provides fully-funded scholarships, the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations. You will develop professionally and academically, grow your network, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
- Country: UK
- Organization: Any university in the UK
- Course Level: Masters Degree Programme
- Course Duration: One-Year Master’s Degree
- No.Of scholarships: Around 1500 awards globally will offer.
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are for the citizens of Chevening-eligible countries. See the official website for a complete list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships. Your easiness (Pakistan is Eligible).
- A Chevening Scholarship covers University Tuition fees, a Monthly Stipend, Travel costs to and from the UK, an Arrival allowance, a homeward departure allowance, the charge of one visa application, and a travel grant typically to attend Chevening events in the UK.
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country. Chevening Scholarship is open to all including Chevening Scholarship Malaysia, Chevening Scholarship Egypt, Chevening Scholarship India, Chevening Scholarship Pakistan (Pakistan is eligible).
- Return to your country for a minimum of 2 years after you complete your scholarship.
- Must have an undergraduate degree due to which you can gain entry to a post-graduate programme at a UK university. It is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience
- You can find more information about work experience if you Click Here
- Apply to 3 different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 11 July 2019.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 11 July 2019.
Step 1: Course Finder
- Please follow the following link and find the course and University, that Chevening is funding in the UK.
- Pick your three courses painstakingly. You won’t have the capacity to change your course decisions in the wake of presenting your application except if you allow consent to do as such at the meeting stage. You should apply independently to your chosen courses explicitly using the college. To be granted a grant, you should get an unqualified offer for one of your course decisions by 11 July 2019.
- Applicants should choose three distinctive ace’s courses. These can be three distinct courses at a similar establishment or three equivalent courses crosswise over up to three individual colleges.
- We prescribe choosing three related courses at three different colleges to improve the probability that you will pick up section into one of them.
Step 2: Chevening Scholarship Login
- Follow the following link to create your login for Chevening Scholarship.
- To begin your application, it would be ideal if you visit the Apply button, select your nation/region and level, at that point finish the Eligibility shape.
- You can discover a rundown of courses offered by the Chevening program on the off chance that you Click Here
- If you have just begun an application, beforehand you can proceed by signing in utilizing the login catch, tap on the application focus catch and select ‘Audit Status.’
Proposal Letters (References):
- If you shortlisted for honor, you would be required to sign into the Online Application System and demand a reference from your refs. The ask for will produce an email to the arbitrators, and they should present the suggestion by 25 February 2019. It is an alternate procedure from a year ago – please note you are not any more ready to transfer a reference in the interest of an official. We won’t acknowledge proposals that are sent individually to the Chevening Secretariat or your neighborhood British consulate/high commission.
- You can find more information about References if you Click Here.
- If you are shortlisted to interview for a Chevening Award, you will be invited to attend a meeting in the city where the British embassy or high commission has a representation.
- Chevening Scholarships will run an interview from 4 March to 1 May 2019.
- You can find more information about the discussion if you Click Here.
- Original and Valid passport/national ID card. (You can apply for Passport, as the deadline for Chevening Scholarship is 6th November 2018).
You can submit your application without a valid passport. However, you will be required to bring a valid passport or official photo identification to your interview at the British embassy or high commission if selected.
- University transcripts and degree certificates (undergraduate, postgraduate)
- Three different UK Master’s course choices.
- Names of two refs who know you in a professional or academic capacity.
You can find the Timeline if you Click Here.
Applications for 2019/2020 Chevening Scholarships are open between 6 August and 6 November 2018.
For the application, please click on the APPLY button from there you will enter the apply page, over there select Your country/territory and level, & Then Click on “APPLY FOR Scholarship Block” Given in Red Color, then complete the Eligibility form. Best Wishes, Good Luck.
We expect extraordinary volume in the last weeks paving the way to the due date on 7 November 2017. Hopefuls submitting near the due date may encounter specialized troubles with their application.
To maintain a strategic distance from challenges and guarantee your application contacts us, we urge you to present your shape before the finish of October.
- If you got any question? If you can’t find the answer using our FAQ option, then get in touch using the online contact form.