HEC scholarships 2018 invites applications from Pakistani/AJK nationals for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship Post-graduate Scholarship Program (Academic Year 2019) in Thailand.
The scholarships offered for Master’s Degree (18 years education). All awards will be made by the academic merit, potential of the candidate.
The HEC Scholarships 2018 for MS will cover tuition fees and all other academic fees, Round airfare ticket, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.
All awards will be made by the academic merit, potential of the candidate and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan.
- Country: Pakistani/AJK nationals
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Course Duration: 2 years
Field of study
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Biology
The awards offered for Master’s Degree (18 years education) in the following areas of research:
Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Biology
- The award is tenable for six weeks of refresher courses in June 2019 followed by a period of 2 years Master Degree, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
- The Scholarship will cover Tuition fees and all other academic fees, round airfare ticket, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.
HEC Thailand scholarship international students 2018 are open to the Pakistani/AJK applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Under 30 years of age as on as on 30th November 2018.
- Hold 16 years Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00/4.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology.
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research.
- Candidate must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two (TOEFL, IELTS) a well-recognized test for language proficiency
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute scholarship (CGI) application form and medical history and report can download from here.
- Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship Application form ( Click here )
- Medical history and report form ( Click Here )
- Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling out your profile,
please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad.” After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed & stamped by the employer (if employed already). Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/– (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd across Pakistan.
For your convenience, please keep ready two sets of Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship application form (printed copy) in a separate spiral binding along with following documents:
- Statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
- Research Proposal.
- Must have Attested copies of all Academic Degrees & Transcripts.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Medical certificate.
- Certificate of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
- NOC from employer (for serving candidates).
- One copy of HEC application form with bank deposit slip (in original) separately.
- 1st October 2018.