Many Universities of New Zealand are giving the Commonwealth Scholarships for the students who are interested in Ph.D. for the UK citizens to study in the following eight universities of New Zealand. Te Pokai Tara the University of New Zealand has welcomed the CSC for the nomination of eight students for the Commonwealth Scholarship which is starting in 2019.
Host Country :
- New Zealand
The following are the eight universities which are proposing the Commonwealth Scholarships to the candidates for the Ph.D. program in New Zealand.
- Massey University
- Victoria University Of Wellington
- University of Otago
- University of Auckland
- Lincoln University
- Auckland university of Technology
- University of Wellington
- University of Canterbury
- Ph.D Programs
- Fully Funded.
To apply for a program, Following are the requirements:
- You should be a UK citizen (applicants with dual New Zealand/UK citizenship are incapable)
- At least you should have an upper second class honors degree of undergraduate (at the time you are applying for this program)
- Must not already be registered for a Ph.D. at any New Zealand university
- Have thoroughly examined the research programs and the supervisory capabilities in the departments and faculties of your selected universities in New Zealand and be able to demonstrate that you have made contact with them, and can show some degree of support from, a possible doctoral supervisor.
- All the facilities will be awarded by the university
- An indication that you have received an offer of a place at your selected university, that would assist the assessment process but is not mandatory
How to Apply:
- 1 approved copy of the terms and condition form.
- 1 copy of the letter or email from your considered supervisor in New Zealand allowing support for your form.
- 1 original application form that you should specify at least 2 favored organizations of study on the application.
- 1 certified copy of the appropriate page of your passport, or any other proof of UK citizenship will be attached to the original application.
- 1 passport-size photograph.
- 1 certified copy of any degree transcripts( Undergraduate or graduate). It is very important that these lists the subjects passed and the grades of the pass in each subject; academic records excluding such information cannot be assessed by the universities.) If you have yet to graduate, you should submit one copy of a letter from the university at which you are currently registered giving the details of your grades so far.
Moreover, you should present the supporting statements from three referees, two being academic referees, one from your most recent study should be offered directly to the CSC by the referees themselves, at the address below or at email i.e: email@example.com.
Please note: Referees should not be from your family. The plan of your study will be included in the same official page in which the references are written. Your referees must know about your study plan.
You must send your applications with your supporting document to:
Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (KBM)
20-24 Tavistock Square
31st July, 2018 at 5 pm (BST)Apply Now Official Link